Sarkaholics!

Blackhairedsam said:
ahh i haven't been on here for so long!!!
i can't believe only 2 eps so far...i need more Sark!!! :love: hehe
[post="1286273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hear that! Shame he was such a man of his word b/c I would have liked to see him paired with Anna longer. They were a good team.

Blackhairedsam said:
yep....then we would have had sark and anna as the bad guys...which would have been bloody amazing
[post="1286327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah they could have been this year's Big Bad, like The Man or The Alliance of 12.

Why can't WE write the show. There would definitely be more Sark and fewer self-contained eps.

Anna's all right, but I have to agree with MS that Sark is way more interesting when he's a free agent. I like him when he's out there causing havoc and has only himself to answer to. When he was working for Irina and then Sloane, then both, in Season2, he was less sexy than in Season3 after he inherited that $800mil and (tried anyway) to call the shots. Sark didn't follow orders blindly. He said, "Hey, the Covenant would be outta business if it wasn't for me!" and even though he wasn't always successful in getting his way, he never let anyone forget who was bankrolling the whole operation!
for once, it was Sark who could command "flexible loyalties!"

By the way, I would very much like to be a Sarkaholic too.

^^Poor baby! He was in a rough spot last season, though he did try to make the best of it. And he DID find ways to amuse himself. I find that his yumminess has increased every season. I can't wait to see him again. I wonder what he's been doing and what he'll do when he shows up. Will he be good? Will he be bad? Will he just be on his own side and therefore, do whatever he wants? You never know with Sark!! I'm greatly anticipating his reappearance. If he's good, I still want him to break Vaughn's nose (with his hands though and not a table) because that'd be sweet.

Hello, I am newly here. my nickname says already everything. ^_^
I am to be gladly here. The people are all so dear. Do I get also so a number? :D

greetings

ms.katejones said:
I hear that! Shame he was such a man of his word b/c I would have liked to see him paired with Anna longer. They were a good team.
[post="1286300"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Im sorry i know i cant really say this but can u please put spoiuler tags on or something because i didnt know that and now i do because i had no warning :(.. people in england have just seen AOP so far..season 4 just started..

MissingSark said:
^^Poor baby!  He was in a rough spot last season, though he did try to make the best of it.  And he DID find ways to amuse himself.  I find that his yumminess has increased every season.  I can't wait to see him again.  I wonder what he's been doing and what he'll do when he shows up.  Will he be good?  Will he be bad?  Will he just be on his own side and therefore, do whatever he wants?  You never know with Sark!!  I'm greatly anticipating his reappearance.  If he's good, I still want him to break Vaughn's nose (with his hands though and not a table) because that'd be sweet.
[post="1288308"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think he'll be both.. Good and Bad... I think it's hot when he's bad.... and hot when he's good.... haha wait a minute... he's always hot!!

i'm just taking a random number for this.. 222 😆

how's sark in the season four? we don't have s4 yet 🇳🇴

So far, he's only been in 2 episodes, but we've had quality Sark time in both episodes (especially A Man of His Word). The writers might be taking Sark in a different direction and it looks very interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to his next appearance. And of course, he's as hot as always.

Back