Sarkney Appreciation

Sarkney rocks. We need to complain to JJ about the lack of Sarkney. Oooh. I know! You know those people are making a 'Bring Back David Anders' petition? Why don't we make a 'Give us Sarkney' one?!

amisha
xxx

^^ we def. should!

hey, um, :blink: crazy s/v folk made a "thread 2" for drawer lovers when it was only on ten pages. we're on 54. i was confused. :blink:

m-c

I guess they're going by SD-1 rules, for some odd reason. ^_^ Although we may have been supposed to make a new thread at page 50... *goes to check*

I believe here any threads outside of Fan Media can go up to 100 pages before there's a new one. Fan Media threads can go up to 50 pages. I'll have to check on the 100 page limit, tho, coz I'm not 100% sure of that...

ETA: OK scratch that -- it's 50 pages for every thread. :smiley:

UGH. :lol: Sorry. 100 pages. ^_^

I realize it's been a while since someone has posted in this thread, but can I ask for a number anyway? :blush:

Thanx.

Haha I know. :cry: Poor Sarkney. Sometimes I fear it wouldn't be hott anymore, since Sydney's all Not!Sydney now. -_- *tear* Sark will always be awesome tho. :love:

Yeah well, then there's also the character assassination and mooning over Vaughn... that's worse, imo.

^Ditto to what the two of you have said. I can't write Sarkney these days cause I'm plagued by everything that has happened on the show to ruin Sydney. Ugh. It makes me very very sad. :(

:hug: It's really sad, too, coz we had some talented Sarkney writers here. *cough*points*cough* ^_^

:smiley:

So. Just stoppin' by today to say I miss Sarkney. I bookmarked a bunch of the entries for the SD-1 Summer Sarkney fic challenge and I can't wait to start reading them all. And if anyone else has found any new ones (preferably not WIPs) around, let me know... I want to try to get back into reading them...

I miss Cover Me. :( I didn't even get to read the last batch of Sarkneys posted there before the site went kaput! :(

i'm really excited sark's coming back, even if he is going to be with rachel. it presents possible jealousy issues right? even though pregnant!syd makes me want to :puke:

m-c

too bad jj did not go into the sarkney direction....I bet there would be a couple more years in the show, if he did.