Sarkney Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe -- yeps, Heather! You're next! I already have a pic picked out for yours... it ended up not working in Dita's, so I promised myself I'd use it in yours. :sly: Hehehe...

Woah. Love all the new stuff! Les, awesome sig and av. LiYan, I LOVE your new sig! I got lost on the way over here. lol. New boards a little confusing. ok, reloading sig...

Hey People,
I'd just like to tell you that i started a Sarkney WP Challenge a while ago and it closes on Aug. 27th.
So if you have any New or Old WP's you want to enter...
Feel free.

Leslie said:
Okies, Dita, I finished your sig (finally lol :rolleyes: :lol:smiley:. Hope you like! I'm not in total love with it, but I *tried*... I did try. :D

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Les... I ADORE it!!!! It's so lovely; the pics of Sark you used are gorgeous. And the way you incorporated the lyrics...

EEEEEEEE!!!! :woot: Thank you so much!! I LOVE it! Am rushing off to put it in my sig! :D

Thanks again!

Ooh manips *are* hard. :P Patience, I guess, is my tip. :lol: Also, lighting and color. Use lighting effects if the pics aren't very alike. And make sure the colors match. For instance, if the pic of Syd is reddish in tint, and the Sark one is bluish, change one of them using Enhance > Variations. That thing works wonders! :lol:

OK Heath..Here's your sig and av... hope you like! :smiley:

heatherav.gif

heathersig.gif

Les, could you make me a Sarkney sig and av? I love everything you do! Since I just changed from S/V to Sarkney (s/v was just getting so tired) I have NO sarkney art!!!!!
~Heather

OMG definitely!!! :D Welcome to the ship! :smiley: It's always sooooo awesome to have new Sarkneys! :D Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back