Sarkney in ALIAS

First of all I am not sure if I am posting this in the right forum, so if I didn't please let me know. Thanks!

Here's my question. Could anyone help me with all the eps. that Sark and Syd are in together? Seasons 1-4? I have been watching some of the Sarkney Vids, and I can't believe how many times they actually "interacted" with each other :smiley: So yeah, looking for all eps. and if you remember how they interacted (description) that would be great too :smiley: Thanks so much!

Season 1 obviously

'The Solution' awesome lata jang battle

'Rendezvous' Sydney posing as a night club singer sings 'Since I Fell For You' to Mr Sark

'Almost Thirty Years' Sark kidnaps Will and Although Syd and Sark don't meet face to face he blackmails her over the phone

Thanks so much freelancer... off to watch some Sarkney.... this site has really made me a Sarkney Fan... sigh... if only he wasn't in Prison Syd's missing 2 years (maybe he wasn't?) we can only dream...

If anyone knows of any others please post them! Thanks!

I love Rendezvous! It's my fave.

There's also the one where Sydney puts a knife to his crtoch in S3. Can't remember which ep though. And Man of his Word with the limes. Yummy!