Sarkney Poll

Should Sark be with Sydney, or not?

• Yes, definitely, all the way, the chemistry is there!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Maybe, but not the best couple

• No

• No way

• Total voters
wow, last time i posted here (in april) i was also an s/v shipper. that's totally changed! sarkney would be totally awesome. and vaughn's character is at a terrible place right now, so syd definitely shouldn't be with him. icky! but sarkney rocks!

m-c

As much as I want to see Sydney and Vaughn together and happy in the end, the end is (hopefully) several seasons away. I think it would be interesting to have Syd and Sark together for a few episodes. Anything to piss Vaughn off and send him on a guilt trip for marrying Lauren. I loved Syd and Will in and I hoped for Syd and Wiess in the beggining of the third season. Vaughn should have to come crawling back to Syd.

In the end I also want to see Sark and Lauren together being mischevious. But in the meantime Syd and Sark.... :D

No! No your poisoning my mind! :lol: ( I think you can guess what I voted) I'm sorry but I wouldn't like to see them together, unless Sydney fell on Sark or something thst would be ok,( and funny) but no more. ( Don't get me wrong I love Sark :love: just not with Syd)

Back