sarkney smut challenge

Hmmm, have a question ... do Syd and Sark need to be all curled up on the couch or at the bowling alley to watch bowling/curling together? Or can one of them be watching it and the other interupts them hence they watch it together for a brief moment? :thinking: Did that make sense? :lol:

Yes, it does make sense. It can be either, just as long as it is in the fic. ;)

I think. Must check with m-c for final consensus. ^_^

the scene simply needs to happen. they don't need to be all curled up on the couch or anything, but it would be nice if it could be longer than just a brief second. like a walk-in, "what are you watching" then watch it for even just a minute then move on. but the whole curled up thing is not needed.

m-c

I changed my mind again.

I'm going to try to throw a one-shot together very quickly. I'll just study some smut over the next few days...haha :smiley:

we're in the same boat. i'm not comfortable/able to write smut, but i'll give it a try if i can find the time...

amisha
xxx

acting_chica said:
the scene simply needs to happen. they don't need to be all curled up on the couch or anything, but it would be nice if it could be longer than just a brief second. like a walk-in, "what are you watching" then watch it for even just a minute then move on. but the whole curled up thing is not needed.

m-c
Ah, okay thanks. That helped me quite a bit. I think mine is fine but I might be going back to rewrite anyway. Thank you ^_^

I was going to suggest a bit of an extension to this contest. Due to the server problems you guys might want to think about giving the writers a bit more time.

I know I didn't get anything written yet, because I couldn't access the rules.

Just a thought

Kewii

Here is my entry! :D

Title: Illusion of Freedom
Author: Suzi aka hotpot
Rating: Um, I’m going to cover my ass and say NC-17. Yay, dusted off the smut conjuring section of my brain.
Disclaimer: All in good fun, I claim nothing to be mine.
Summary: Sydney has left everything after finding out about Project SAB47. While she is discovering who she truly may be, Sark appears – is it merely chance or is something bigger in the works?
Word Count: 9,710
Fight Club Quotes Used:
+ Narrator: And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
+ Tyler Durden: It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
+ Narrator: She is a predator, posing as a housepet.
+ Tyler Durden: I'll bring us through this. As always. I'll carry you - kicking and screaming - and in the end you'll thank me.
+ Richard Chesler: Is that your blood? Narrator: Some of it, yeah.

i am in "talks" with the other judges about extending the deadline. the server problem and everything has made it rather difficult. so even if you can't get it done by the 27th, please please please continue to write because there is a very good chance that there will be an extension. for those of you who have entered, woohoo can't wait to read 'em! otherwise, keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!

m-c

deadline is most likely goign to be extended to aug 15. i know that seems like a while but that way amy can move and get the internet up and still be a judge. if you want to edit your entries or if you haven't entered get writing!!!!!!!!!!

m-c

acting_chica said:
deadline is most likely goign to be extended to aug 15. i know that seems like a while but that way amy can move and get the internet up and still be a judge. if you want to edit your entries or if you haven't entered get writing!!!!!!!!!!

m-c
Yesssssssssssss :notworthy: Oh gracious m-c, you are a life-saver! ^_^

gotta check with the other judges but at the moment i am getting screamed at to get off the computer so i gotta run. see what everyone else says cuz i think it would be cool. you should write it and i'll at least read it even if it doesn't get formally judged.

happy birthday

m-c

acting_chica said:
you know that i did do this for you leslie. i'm saving your life. because if you don't enter.......i am going to kill you. lol

m-c
LOL - she has no excuse now! :P Sorry Les ...

gotta check with the other judges but at the moment i am getting screamed at to get off the computer so i gotta run. see what everyone else says cuz i think it would be cool. you should write it and i'll at least read it even if it doesn't get formally judged.
Okay - I shall wait for the official verdict from all the judges. ;) I don't have anything planned as of yet anyway ... I just thought I'd ask while I was thinking about it ;)

happy birthday
:D Thanks again :smiley: :smiley:

Back