sarkney smut challenge

Okay guys..sorry it took me so long to make the adjustments you wanted...here you go!!

Title: Nothing is Ever What it Seems.
Written for the Sarkney Smut Challenge
Rating: R..it's for the R-rated challenge...HELLO??!?
Word Count: 8,025 words
Summary: After the tramatic death of her father, Sidney decides to locate her mother. Along the way she runs into Sark while he is meeting someone from his past head on.
Disclaimer: Okay so blah, blah, blah...none of the Alias characters belong to me, The underlined part is my quote choice from the movie Fight Club which, also does not belong to me.
Author’s Notes: And, I do plan on continuing the story even after the contest is over..I have about 2 more chapters written. But had to end it and the right point for now.

sorry it's taking a little longer than expected to get all the judges together and get the "places". i'll pm you guys when we have it and post the places here.

m-c

the places are final. however we are making awards :smiley: so it will take a little while longer. i'm sure you guys won't mind, cuz you'll get awards :smiley: it will be up saturday at the latest.

m-c

Righto, here are the awards...feel free to post them anywhere you want (the winners that is :lol: ) CONGRATS TO ALL!!!! they were all awsome!!!! very hard to pick just one!!!

1st place/Gold goes to...
31e508e4.gif

2nd place/Silver goes to...
96308905.gif

3rd place/Bronze goes to...
62b83359.gif

Again all the stories were very well written!!!!! Good jobs. I expect to see more story writing from all of yous :lol:

:thud: THANK YOU! Meg and m-c! :D You guys are the bestest! And CONGRATS to Suzi and Heather!!! :D You both know how much I adored your entries. ;)

ETA: Not sure if it was intentional, but the quotes from the pieces don't go with the awards -- a quote from mine is on Heather's, and the other way around... ^_^

meg they are lovely. thanks so much for making them

yay, I'm so glad that you like them. I was afraid that they wouldn't do sarkney justice and that everyone would think it's felgercarb.

Congrats again to everyone!!!! :lol:

Wow. Thank you m-c, Meg, Amy, and Dita for hosting such a fab challenge and for the lovely award! Also, congratulations to Heather and Leslie!! More Sarkney smut on the board is always a good thing ;)

Thank you again so much!! :D :D

Hey guys...just back from surriving hurricane frances, I saw that awards were posted but I can't see anything. Can someone let me know who won so I can send out my congrats. Thanks! :smiley:

Back