Sarkney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekki

Cadet
Ok, me being new and all, I havent heard much of Sarkney. And in my reading of these Relationship topics and I have a question for all the Sarkney shippers. out there. (or anyone else really)

Most of your reasons and opinions that you have written seem to be focused around the fact that Sarkney is hot...so does the relationship have much to do with the characters at all, or is it just the simple maths of "She's hot, he's hot, BINGO! A relationship is born"?

just curious

obviously the hotness is a factor, but that is most definitely not what it is based on.
the two of them have so much chemistry, so much tension. there's just so many good places that a sarkney relationship could lead. plus there's the whole forbidden factor (he's bad she's good) that some people like.
some people like sarkney simply because they don't want an s/v relationship. anything's better than vaughn at the moment imo, but again that's not what it is based upon.
now, with sark being in cia custody and jack having possibly betrayed sydney, sark could be syd's only ally. that of course also leads to interesting things.
i enjoy sarkney for many reasons. i believe sark has obvious feelings for syd to begin with, and there are many ways the characters could be together and still be in character. read a few fanfics and you might understand some more.

m-c :smiley:

To me, it's not just because they are both good-looking. If only chemistry were that easy! :lol: ;)

I think after reading some Sarkney fan fics (which are always good to check out if you are curious ;) ), the chemistry between the two becomes really evident. Something about Sark being the villian and Sydney being the good girl - the two of them, somehow getting together despite everything they appear to be, would just be ... explosive. Makings of hot stuff those two.

It comes across really well in fiction especially when the writer can explore Sark more than what is done on the show. Who knows, maybe someday there will be a way for it to happen on the show. ^_^

Its probably strange that I'm posting in a Sarkney thread considering I prefer S/V but I'm not as an avid shipper as I once was (especially since the character assassination of Vaughn but that's another story).

Sarkney has really intrigued me, mainly because I don't really understand it and how it came about. Maybe the main reason that contributes to my confused interest is my lack of knowledge about Sark, who he is, what his intentions are and his alliances.

I think Sarkney will always be an enigma to me.

I also think he actually sees her more than anyone else does. It’s like he knows her.

Absolutely he is a villain but he's also a person... and there's someone in there that has been through a lot. I think he is a character that is very 3 dimensional. There's more to him. And I actually think that Syd is the first person that he felt matched him.

And I think syd feels it to somehow, but of course she won't admit it.

There's so much chemistry between the two that it would be a great pity if it was not explored on the show (Some of the best dialog is when they talk to each other, in my opinion anyway).

I personally never got the whole idea of Sarkney either..personally im a s/v shipper all the way but the fact of syd and sark would be very intresting

i think the reason it's so intreging (sp.) is because he seems to understand her more then many others. he sees a side of her which she doesn't allow anyone else to see. perhaps it was because he was raised by irina, but he knows that sydney has this dark side and has tried, several times, to evoke it.

amisha
xxx

Sarkney is interesting, I have to admit, even though I am an S/V shipper. I might even turn Sarkney if the writers explored it and I liked it. Sark is so mysterious and maybe Syd could find things out about him that most people don't (and won't ever) know. I think that Sarkney has a lot of potential, and I do hope the writers explore it a little bit -- maybe while Syd is with Vaughn Sark can try to make a play for her and she can be torn between them... (although on second thought that sounds a little too much like the TRIANGLE-ness of S3!) I'm sort of torn now between S/V and Sarkney... we'll have to see which side I take once the season starts!

Another reason Sarkney would be so great would be the jealousy from Vaughn and just his reaction. Seeing them two together would probably be like the end of the world to him in some way. I would love nothing more than to see Sarkney happen. They do seem to have like a fascination with each other, so I think it could work out.

whatevrecords said:
Another reason Sarkney would be so great would be the jealousy from Vaughn and just his reaction. Seeing them two together would probably be like the end of the world to him in some way. I would love nothing more than to see Sarkney happen. They do seem to have like a fascination with each other, so I think it could work out.
good said. I agree.

GoodVsEvil said:
Shouldn't this be merged with the Sarkney thread?
Hmm, I agree.

I won't merge any threads as it may disrupte the flow of posts but there's a poll set up about whether if Sarkney's probable and you can continue this discussion there. You can find it here

Closing thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back