Sark's Assassins

Okay CIA_chick and whatevrecords - I'll add you to the list :smiley:

#28 CIA_chick
#29 whatevrecords

...sorry for the delay, CIA_chick...I haven't been around as much lately

Hello fellow Sark's Assassins...

[insert shameless plug here]

Just wanted to let you all know of my songfic goodness that I've written about our favorite Sark: Assassin!Sark and his battle with the inner Julian.

Selfish Crimes

Click and read, if you wish :smiley:

Consider yourself joined! :smiley: I'll add you to the front page since Dita (she usually runs it) is away for a bit and asked me to...

You're assassin #30!

Wooot! :Punkrock: We hit 30, folks! :D

Guys, just read an *incredible* (and very short) fic...

Have the Lambs Stopped Screaming?

It's a "lost scene" from S3's "Taken." Sark and Dixon's daughter, Robin. INCREDIBLE. Got third place for best Post Ep/Missing Scene fic at the Alias FOF 2004 contest.

I'm still going thru the other stuff there, as I just got the link... Some of the winners I have saved "to read later" (coz they're so long) somewhere... Like Domestication of a Wild Rose.

Anywho, just thought I'd pass it on -- it's very short so READ IT! :D You have no excuse! :lol:

^ Ohhhh... I will most definitely check that out, Les. :D

Anyway, fellow Sark fanatics, my main reason for posting... I'm moving to London today (very sudden; boyfriend's father not doing well), so I'm leaving you all for a bit. I have no idea what crazy internet access thing they have going on across the pond, but hopefully I'll be back online soon!

If I'm not... Then keep up the Sark/Sarkney lovin' for me all the way to Season 4--I don't care how many episodes he's in, Sarkney is still possible. ;) :lol:

So...bye for now! :byesad:

p.s. Oh, and Suzi. When I come back, I'd be very much obliged to see a new update of NtS... :P :smiley:

Aww Dita... :( We're gonna miss ya... I hope everything turns out OK for your b/f's dad... Take care, hun!

Dita! We are going to miss you terribly :( I hope everything will be alright with your boyfriend's dad. You'll be in my thoughts and my main motivation for NtS until you return. ;)

Back