Sark's Assassins

Thanks guys for all the sweet thoughts. :smiley: :blush: But am back! Sooner than expected and in London... Nice, pretty London where I'm ever hopeful to catch sight of my future husband Prince William. :lol: ;)

I'm also quite discouraged to see few people have updated their fanfics... coughsuzicough... :hmm: ;) :D

A wrote a poem for Sark today on a whim... I wanted to use something with "simpering fool" in it for a WP, and finding nothing using google (quote or lyric alike), I wrote my own little piece! ^_^

Ode to Sark in Season Three

Woe to the man who made me look
A simpering fool
A blithering idiot
Cowtowing to simpleminded foes
And fellow enemies
A whimpering child

And woe to the woman, too
The beast, the devil, the seductress
Whose baseless power over me
Strangled my person
Made me weak, stumble
Made me not who I really am

A golden god

Hehehe... I even managed to put in "golden god!" :lol:

Les, that was so wonderful!

He's a golden god :lol: :rotflmao: Makes me think of Almost Famous... "I am a golden god!" *splash*

amy lynn said:
Les, that was so wonderful!

He's a golden god :lol:  :rotflmao:  Makes me think of Almost Famous... "I am a golden god!"  *splash*
[post="966415"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hee! Yeah, that's actually what that term is based on. Heather and I had a convo abt it before when she called Sark that and I as like, "all I can of is AF when you say that!" :lol: I loove that movie, and Billy Crudup (drool), and Sark! :D Hee!

K didn't wanna step on Aims' toes, but I added (since she hasn't been here in a bit...):

#31 IluvSark
#32 Sarkasim
#33 spysurfergrl247

:welcome:

Awww...you're not stepping on my toes. Thanks! :blush: I somehow missed those posts! Yikes...

Thanks so much for doing that Les :smiley:

can i get a number? :smiley: I just found this. I'm usually on SD-1. I'm just posting one of my Sarkney's here too.

~dru

Back