Sark's Assassins

So...I've come out of hiding to post some post-season 3 Sarkney angst in the form of a short little story.

Here's the link, it's in the general fic section, hence the shameless plug:

Faithless Freedom

^ I read it. It's excellent. :smiley:

Oh, yes, I just bought S3 today on DVD. I've been focusing not on the plot-lines at all, but on the *pretty* that is David Anders. I could just watch him alllll day... :P ;)

yayayayayayayyayay! amy lynn is out from hiding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am v. excited and shall read the fic asap!

m-c

Is anybody else worried about the fact that Sark won't be a regular character for S4?? What if they slowly write him out of the show?? Or...kill him?

They wouldn't do that, would they?

*chews fingernails nervously*

Reassurance please...

Frankly, I was not very happy and thrilled when I read that Sark is not gonna be a regular like he was in S3. :( I'd like to see him in every episode in S4 so that I can drool over him. ^_^ I definitely don't want Sark to be out of the show AT ALL so I hope that they won't write him off as they did with Will (I miss this guy too!) :(

MargoSark said:
Is anybody else worried about the fact that Sark won't be a regular character for S4?? What if they slowly write him out of the show?? Or...kill him?

They wouldn't do that, would they?

*chews fingernails nervously*

Reassurance please...
[post="1126776"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

(1) They won't kill him. They'll lose a huge fan base.

Only a slight spoiler -
(2) Will's coming back! :smiley:

leslie...v. happy about the spoiler!!! thank you for that.

amy...read your fic. you amaze me. you absolutely amaze me.

they are not going to kill sark. they just won't. he's the guy who can disappear for months, years, but will always come back. you can't hold him down. he's going to escape, fight, hurt you. he's going to be one step ahead of you. they aren't going to kill him.

m-c

spysark - Yeah, we definitely need our fave bad boy to remain on the show.

leslie - Thanks for the spoiler. Definitely would be great to see Will back again. Yippee! ^_^

Back