Season 5 Sark's first name!

weve know for more then a month...it was in remnants, when lazarey called sark julian. oh and just for future referance, this is the spoilers section so you dont have to leave a space and then write the spoiler.

ok in remnants, when will goes to meet with his contact, who turns out to be lazarey, sark catches them and kidnaps lazarey. when lazarey is about to be tortured or somewhere around then he goes, JULIAN.

Oh I think Julian is perfect...Sark is kind of an androgyneous guy...he's a Brit, he's a little hoity toity, pretty smooth...Julian fits! It's not like his name could be Dave or John or Pete or Mikey. I could also have lived with Ethan, Andrew or something with a similary WASPy air to it.

i have doubts about it being Julien

I had "captions" on on my tv for that episode (don't ask me why . . ) and the captions said that Lazaray said "Julia" not "Julien"--in full context, it was something like: "Julia . . the covenant . . they are pure evil . ." or something along those lines
but it makes sense both ways (Julien, the convenant is pure evil, like lazaray was addressing him)

but this could easily be wrong, because, how correct are captions?! go put captions on on the tv and put the tape in and have a look-see . . .

convoy_leader said:

I had "captions" on on my tv for that episode (don't ask me why . . ) and the captions said that Lazaray said "Julia" not "Julien"--in full context, it was something like: "Julia . . the covenant . . they are pure evil . ." or something along those lines
but it makes sense both ways (Julien, the convenant is pure evil, like lazaray was addressing him)

but this could easily be wrong, because, how correct are captions?! go put captions on on the tv and put the tape in and have a look-see . . .
The Closed Captions are very unreliable as to their spelling accuracy. The person doing the captioning is apparently typing as he/she is hearing the dialogue.

e3_1.JPG

If this picture shows up, you can see the name Julian Sark on the left hand side of the season 2 trading card, so that should put all the questions to rest. It is official.

it has always been official...but thanks for clarifying!!! i dont know why there was ever any doubt...it was in the episode.

MVhunny said:
it has always been official...but thanks for clarifying!!! i dont know why there was ever any doubt...it was in the episode.
this is why I was clarifying it

QUOTE (convoy_leader @ Feb 8 2004, 10:07 PM)

And it has only been official since December.
Your Welcome! :D

Back