Sark's Gettin Played

me too. but I'm not buying it until I hear it from mishi herself. cos some other girls said she is so sarkaholic :smiley:
I dunno, we'll have to wait and see I guess...
and you're finally on line. yaya. Gosd I've been so bored yesterday, dominating the MV board, lol. was funny. I think I made like a 100 posts there over nothing special.

yeah, well Thank you for finally getting back home in the sark forum :D
btw, at number 600 of posts you get level secret agent.
I've surpassed you with posts :smiley:

:P well things were kinda getting out of hand.
I maybe be evil and a bi*ch but I don't want to continue fighting if everyones just leaves and doesn't argue back anymore.

It is hard to argue with yourself I have found which is generally why it's easier not to cause conflict ;) and does it really matter who has more posts it has always been my opinion that if one speaks for the sake of speaking one often makes themself a fool. Anyway my whole take on the original topic of Sark getting played yes he has become a bit of a glorified doorman but I think he's got something up his sleave, one cannot be an evil genius who takes that much felgercarb from his superiors and still be respected lol. I have a feeling he will find a way to infiltrate the higher ranks of the Covenant (either by pulling a Sloane or buying them out) and using that power to either exact his evil revenge or evil plan or buying a hot beach house one of the two.
<0>Danie :redhair:

SarksScrtAgntGrl said:
It is hard to argue with yourself I have found which is generally why it's easier not to cause conflict ;) and does it really matter who has more posts it has always been my opinion that if one speaks for the sake of speaking one often makes themself a fool. Anyway my whole take on the original topic of Sark getting played yes he has become a bit of a glorified doorman but I think he's got something up his sleave, one cannot be an evil genius who takes that much felgercarb from his superiors and still be respected lol. I have a feeling he will find a way to infiltrate the higher ranks of the Covenant (either by pulling a Sloane or buying them out) and using that power to either exact his evil revenge or evil plan or buying a hot beach house one of the two.
mm interesting. I think he might actually get in higher rank. then I think he might destroy the covenant leaders. thinking about it I think he might still be secretly working for Irena. he did when he was with SD-6.

Aliasgirl47 said:
Ok, is it just me, or is Sark gettin played? I mean all Sloane ever lets him do is drive the car! If I was him I would do somethin to Sloane.
hes not really that evil, so hes gotta be the driver................................

vaughnsmyguy said:
not really................. its normal to me .................................
if you don't find that evil you need to ask your parents or something if that's evil because they can't have thought you what is good and bad correctly then.

Wow, :blink: I really feel bad for your dad Vaughnsmyguy! Lol, no seriously I don't think he is evil because is anyone truley evil in a television show? Very rarely because that situation is too black and white and the beauty of conflict is shades of grey. However, someone needs to drive the car 'cause the old guy and the vamp arn't going to do it themselves that lacks style. But remember just because one starts as the wheelman doesn't mean one can't work their way up through the ranks or doesn't have asperations of their own (if that were true than I am doomed to work at Blockbuster Video for the rest of my life (n) ). What I think is in the line of work that Sark is in one must be adaptive to change andhave aspirations of self preservation and motivation (and a seemingly lack of conscience and moral high ground) which is why I am led to believe he has a plan (as I mentioned before in my post). I just believe the reason he comes off as if he is being played is because he lacks the physical prowess, convictions to his purpose, and position in the organization, that comes from time and often comes off as a bit of a pontz or the fall guy. In other words I think he will get a promotion! (Either that or this is my innersubconscience telling me I hate my job and need a raise! :blush: )

ok, i've remembered what i posted before:

DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR MY DAD. he's perfectly fine. and do not talk about my family. my dad could lose his job by next week damnit! leave me and my family alone.

SarksScrtAgntGrl said:
Wow, :blink: I really feel bad for your dad Vaughnsmyguy! Lol, no seriously I don't think he is evil because is anyone truley evil in a television show? Very rarely because that situation is too black and white and the beauty of conflict is shades of grey. However, someone needs to drive the car 'cause the old guy and the vamp arn't going to do it themselves that lacks style. But remember just because one starts as the wheelman doesn't mean one can't work their way up through the ranks or doesn't have asperations of their own (if that were true than I am doomed to work at Blockbuster Video for the rest of my life (n) ). What I think is in the line of work that Sark is in one must be adaptive to change andhave aspirations of self preservation and motivation (and a seemingly lack of conscience and moral high ground) which is why I am led to believe he has a plan (as I mentioned before in my post). I just believe the reason he comes off as if he is being played is because he lacks the physical prowess, convictions to his purpose, and position in the organization, that comes from time and often comes off as a bit of a pontz or the fall guy. In other words I think he will get a promotion! (Either that or this is my innersubconscience telling me I hate my job and need a raise! :blush: )
I agree.

Back