Save Me From the Spilers Support Group

I myself am trying very hard to be spoiler free for the last 3 eps. Sofar I know nothing about whats going to happen. Hopefully it will continue to be that way. Vicki I know you are gonna try too, at least for the last ep.

I hearby take a vow not to spoil my Alias experience. This way I may break my TV if the situation calls for it instead of my computer. I vow not to look at any spoiling pictures of anything of a spoiling nature. Promos are always ok. From now on or until next season I am spoiler free. ;) hehehehe

Yes! I should do this too! stupid me read up until about the getaway even though i havent seen them yet, so I'm gonna hafta stick it out to avoid it

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Vicki I know you are gonna try too, at least for the last ep.
yes i am going to try(being the key word there!lol)but honestly i am going to try for the finale! here we go: i, vicki, do promise(or try to) not read, view, or watch/hear any spoilers containing information on the season finale(except for the title!come give me a break!lol). this is will be a toughy being that i am addicted to spoilers, but i will try! ;)

I have never checked out the spoiler thread and I do my best to try and avoid any spoiler posts. I'm quite good at resisting and I feel better knowing I haven't read any spoilers. ^_^

i applaud you!and anyone else who can go without spoilers, i had tried and went the whole first season but i started with trust me adn havent stopped!it grew actually!LOL

Thanks for the appluase! Hehe, I guess since you started reading spoilers, you just couldn't stop and you reading more spoilers spread like wildfire.

Exactimo! That's great for ya Brian that u can avoid it, I've actually been pretty good about it so far, but if i totally wanna avoid anything, then it would be o not go on here, but that is very very hard! dw vicki! I know the feeling! LMAO it's947!

i took this vow a long time ago (when the old forums were up), but i guess i'll type it out here too. "I will not purposefully read any spoilers about Alias."

Here is my vow:

"I will not purposefully read any spoilers about Alias."

I will not visit "spoiler"-land as it ruins the whole purpose of seeing "Alias"

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SPOILER FREE</span>

ehh..if i take a vow i know im gonna break it...im mean..wouldnt u wanna see it if u havent seen a new ep in a long time...umm...ill try...thts my vow...try not to look...or go in there...

SPOILERS ARE EVIL! I even try to avoid the previews for the next episode in tv lol! I want to be totally surprised...lol I tried to help vikki come off them, but they are like her security blanket...she cant let go...just dont start with spoilers people!...then you wont get addicted!!

LMAO!! Too late for me!! I'm already addicted!! I was doing so well too, the past few weeks, I didn't once go to the spoilers section...unfortunately I accidently saw some and uh, couldn't stay away ^_^

Back