Romance Save the Last Dance (2001)

Title: Save the Last Dance

Tagline: The Only Person You Need To Be Is Yourself.

Genre: Drama, Family, Romance, Music

Director: Thomas Carter

Cast: Julia Stiles, Sean Patrick Thomas, Kerry Washington, Fredro Starr, Terry Kinney, Bianca Lawson, Vince Green, Garland Whitt, Elisabeth Oas, Artel Great, Cory Stewart, Jennifer Anglin, Dorothy Martin, Kim Tlusty, Felicia Fields, Ora Jones, Tab Baker, Kevin Reid, Andrew Rothenberg, Mekdes Bruk, Jerod Howard, Maia Wilkins

Release: 2001-01-12

Runtime: 113

Plot: After the death of her mother, Sara moves to the South Side of Chicago to live with her father and gets transferred to a majority-black school. Her life takes a turn for the better when befriends Chenille and her brother Derek, who helps her with her dancing skills.
Save the Last Dance (2001)

I can't believe there is no topic on this! I loved this movie I swear I must have seen a million times! I could quote it all!! I have the movie, cd, and poster!!

LOVED IT!! How did yall like it?

~KM

it was okay but im surprised considering the title they did not play the old song called save the last dance at any time during the movie

It is one of my favourite's along with Mouli Rouge and Dirty Dancing! I love the sound track, especially the one she does her ballet routine 2 at the end of the film, All or Nothing!

The song i like All or Nothing was sung by......hang on (runs to get the soundtrack!!).....Athena Cage.
I dont know who sung the song u said bout, the actual Save the last dance song but i will have a look and c if i can find out coz im quite interested 2 know! once i do i'll post it here 4 everyone's knowledge!! LOL!

he he I loved Dirty Dance too!! goodness I'm sucker, a movie freak.. he he

so are you and your dad all tight and *felgercarb*?
yeah me and my dad are all tight and *felgercarb* we share the same DNA

he he love that line!!!

~KM

GO Syd said:
what else do the drifters sing
Just looked at the music site agin 4 u, and they sung, Under The Boardwalk, Saturday night at the movies, and erm a song called Some Kind of Wonderful from DIRTY DANCING! wow, thats weird seeing as its a movie we just mentioned! Small world! :lol:

I loved this movie, particularly all the music on it! Someone told me that there's two soundtracks for this movie. Is that true?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database