SAVE WONDERFALLS!!!

Chanel

Cadet
After only 3 or 4 episodes fox already canceled one of the best new sereis Wonderfalls..

save wonderfalls!!

sign the petition: The world’s platform for change

or write a letter:

upn or wb might pick up wonderfalls so try adn save it by sending a letter... :

Dawn Ostroff
President, UPN
1800 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Jordan Levin
CEO, Warner Bros. Network
4000 Warner Blvd., Building 34R
Burbank, CA 91522

the Kristen Chat transcript....

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Tran...004/040405.html

save the show.. for anyone who wathced it it had the ability to captivate an audience and had a quirky sense of humor. its timeslots were agaisnt the apprentice and CSI. SAVE WONDERFALLS give it a second chance...

bah! Is what I say to this show. I knew it would stink for two reasons:

1) It's by the creators of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Possibly the cr*piest, most over-done show ever to air on TV.

2) It's set in Niagra Falls. I live in Toronto and have driven down to Niagra falls atleast 15 times. It's chessey. To set a show in that chessey place is a cancelation waiting to happen.

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
bah! Is what I say to this show. I knew it would stink for two reasons:

1) It's by the creators of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Possibly the cr*piest, most over-done show ever to air on TV.

2) It's set in Niagra Falls. I live in Toronto and have driven down to Niagra falls atleast 15 times. It's chessey. To set a show in that chessey place is a cancelation waiting to happen.
You're entitled to your opinion, certainly. However, I'd certainly argue other series as being crappier (almost any "reality" show, any number of recent sitcoms, etc) and overdone (depending on exactly what you mean by that ... ;) )

It's set in a tourist town partly for the cheesy aspect of it . . . it plays on the cheesiness. And--God knows!--we have enough series set in LA and NY. When they set the next CSI in NY instead of NO, I thought, what a bummer, how boring! They could have done something interesting if they set it in the Big Easy (truly a unique city). Plus there's the "surrender to destiny" thing . . .

As I've said, I'm not in raptures over Wonderfalls as many critics seem to be, but I think there's some potential there, and it deserved a run of more than 4 episodes to gather a following.
;)

Back