Save your meaning for existence by helping others

Love or Ignorance

• egocentrisms vs. empathy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

robert eggleton

Lacy Dawn Adventures
The Lacy Dawn Adventures Project was created in 2006 as a mission for helping abused children in WV, an impoverished state right here in our backyard. Stories were published by courageous folks that recognized talent, some some money was generated and donated, but then the powers that existed bashed the project and it has slowed down a little, still alive. because it is such a wonderful mission. This dude with the same name as mine called me bad names in 2007, a prominent and retarded blogger did the same because of why, I don't know, but one evil is John Scalzi. who you guys have probably never heard of but who was and maybe still is part of the Mean Machine afflicting youth. While you guys mature, you will become more powerful, just like when I helped stopped the war in Vietnam and the draft of racism and impoverished kid when I was young and healthy.

Anyway, here's the latest review of Rarity from the Hollow. I'm not intimidated by the established, some of them are older but may not win. The established in Science Fiction / Fantasy are so strong and I'm too old to beat them up like in the old days. I won't quit until I'm in a coma-- abused kids need a stronger voice and I will try until death -- this is not a game except that it is real life. Every day I try not to cry in front of them (after youth activism I went into mental health therapy for victims).

When I was young, I organized kids toward social consciousness -- peace, rational and rational defense of the country given the "Military Industrial Complex" at the time. Not much has changed -- people need jobs and the government supplies such. I'm so sorry that that I diminished emergence, but I was so tired after working forever for no pay and little food, always looking for the next "crash house" where I could sleep. I know that you are young and that I failed to educate, my Bad. It make me feel guity. You are the future, but not that soon, its really your children and the next. On behalf of my generation, SORRY.

Latest Book Review by one of the truthful. More good "good guys and girl" reviews of Rarity from the Hollow on request. Email me and I will reply to anything (why is everyone so unwilling to accept responsibility for comment? ) Love, like an old "flower child" although I was more activist back then:

A Universe On the Edge

Last edited:
Hi Robert,
I'm a bit confused as to the intent of this post but I do agree on one thing.

Americans need to start caring for their own. We are hated world over for our beliefs yet when the world needs something they look to us for help. We need to stop giving our resources away to the world and start feeding our own people. The Buck needs to Start stopping here - In this country.
We need to stop sending our children to fight other peoples problems and fix own our systems and economy now. We need to stop feeding our money to insurance companies and the medical establishments and start being more realistic. $7500 for 7 stitches is outrageous! No wonder the poor are sick and poor. Welfare systems are set to keep the poor, poor. Even if you do get a job in this country to try to get off welfare they cut your benefits before you can maintain your own - You fall right back in the hole. Been there - Done That. There needs to be a coushin to get the back bills paid up and money in the savings account. Instead of cutting you off when you get a job they should cut it off when you have a certain amount saved in the bank. If nothing else make it mandatory to save a certain percentage to get your benefits.
As for Abused children. Well, Children are abused all thru these so-called UNITED STATES. You can't just fix the abuse, you gotta fix the families and parents that control the families. You can't stop racism until you fix where the ideas come from. You can't fix hate if you don't fix what is causing the hate.
We have the technology and resources to feed, clothe and shelter everyone. We need to stop being so greedy and help each other. You want to stop abuse, Stop the misery, Stop the unfair treatments and the better than thou attitudes and make the mega-corporations that have way too much money start giving back to the country.

I kind of get the feeling that the first post is part of a bigger picture that we aren't seeing all of.

Back