savemyshow.com

OHgeez! I'm so glad I found this! whenever I feel like I have to punch one of those ABC exectuvis or whatever I'll vote! HA! take that! lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

No, their not. Remember that they believe Alias deserves a bigger audience? And remember they're putting Alias on after the Superbowl so there could be more viewers? They obviously don't want to take Alias off the air.

You can even vote for shows that are doing really well on that site.

You can even vote for shows that are doing really well at that site.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I voted (and also I vote to cancel Lizzie McGuire 'cause I hate that stupid show..no offense to Lissie McGuire fans...if there are any..;)
disney channel shows are pretty boring except for sister,sister and that's so raven.

alias8000 said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I voted (and also I vote to cancel Lizzie McGuire 'cause I hate that stupid show..no offense to Lissie McGuire fans...if there are any..;)
disney channel shows are pretty boring except for sister,sister and that's so raven.
:angry: Watch it i like many more shows like Boy meets world,Kim possible ^_^ and Even Stevens and all the zoog movies like Motorcrossed and Junping Ship.Sorry got carried away :thinking: :thinking: !!!!

Back