Horror Saw II (2005)

fong_11

Cadet
Title: Saw II

Tagline: Oh Yes... There Will Be Blood.

Genre: Horror

Director: Darren Lynn Bousman

Cast: Tobin Bell, Donnie Wahlberg, Shawnee Smith, Erik Knudsen, Franky G, Glenn Plummer, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Beverley Mitchell, Noam Jenkins, Tim Burd, Dina Meyer, Lyriq Bent, Tony Nappo, Kelly Jones, Vincent Rother, Linette Doherty, Kofi Payton, Gretchen Helbig, Leigh Whannell, Cary Elwes, Ho Chow

Release: 2005-10-28

Runtime: 89

Plot: When a new murder victim is discovered with all the signs of Jigsaw's hand, Detective Eric Matthews begins a full investigation and apprehends Jigsaw with little effort. But for Jigsaw, getting caught is just another part of his plan. Eight more of his victims are already fighting for their lives and now it's time for Matthews to join the game.
Saw II (2005)

I saw it about a week ago, and I decided to come here to see what people thought about it and because I saw the 'jigsaw' person on alias, when they are re-airing season one on fox at like 1am. I'm pretty sure it is him on season one when they think syd's the mole after dixon is shot when syd is getting the rambaldi book and I was kinda surprised and weirded out.

anyways, back to the movie...I liked the camera angles and how it is so different from most of the movies out there. all and all, it was a great movie, it's a must see, just as long as you can take the gore and psychological stuff. and the twist at the end... all I can say is wow!

Yeah, I totally did not see the ending coming, but I thought that it was a really Awesome movie...I thought that that guy looked familiar...hmm...interesting... :lol: ^_^

*sigh* I have to wait till March to see it since I'm not 15 yet... I tried so hard to get in, but it didn't work...

*whines* I really want to see it, though!

I live in Hong Kong and its not going to air here. I've seen Saw 1, could anyone tell me what happens? I don't know how long its going to be before the DVD comes out and i want to know if its worth buying.

*sigh* I have to wait till March to see it since I'm not 15 yet... I tried so hard to get in, but it didn't work...

*whines* I really want to see it, though!

hmm...I always go to movies that I'm not old enough to see...they just let me in. I guess they don't really care about if people get 'corrupted' over here in Canada. Except once, where they asked my friend's age and than we weren't allowd to get in.

I live in Hong Kong and its not going to air here. I've seen Saw 1, could anyone tell me what happens? I don't know how long its going to be before the DVD comes out and i want to know if its worth buying.

It is a bit confusing to explain but I will try...in spoilercaps...
It starts with a back story to how the people are caught and die and why....than we see the detective who is on the case who was requested by Jigsaw to be on the case. They eventually get to Jigsaw's hideout, the one we saw in the first one (the workshop where he makes the traps). But when they are about to arrest him, he reveals to them that there is a task going on for a group of people stuck in a house. Than we go and see what they are going through for almost the rest of the movie. (the trailer explains what is basically happening, they are inhaling a deadly nerve gas that gives them 2 hours to live but the doors to the house open in 3 hours) There are antidote's to the nerve gas hidden around the house in different rooms and they try to find them, along with the keys to get out. They start turning on eachother and eventually one guy finds out that there are numbers on the back of everyone's neck so he goes on a killing rampage. The twist....The girl from the first movie (the one who survived, who we find out is the daughter of jigsaw????) and one guy (who is the son of the detective) stick together and go to the basement (which looks oddly familiar, from the first movie. While this is going on Jigsaw and the detective go the the house cause jigsaw made a deal, so the dad is running around the house trying to find them. The boy faints and the girl is there alone when the rampaging maniac gets to the room and is about to kill her when the boy gets up and slashes his throat with a saw. So, eventually the dad gets to the basement in the room and oddly there is no one there, no boy, no girl...so he walks up to the bath tub and there is the pig masked thing and he gets stabbed with a needle and faints. Some of the department finds a broadcast of the video feed and goes to the house but it is a different house but looks exactly the same. Flash back to the detective getting up all groggy and you see the girl closing the door saying game over. The flash back to a flashback, you see the girl and the boy go the jigsaw's hideout and she puts the boy in a safe. The rest of the department finds a vcr playing a tape and they press stop and the door opens to the safe and they find out they are in the wrong house. So they find the son and the dad dies *assuming* and the girl is the new jigsaw.

sorry if this is really confusing but I didn't really know how to put it into words....also there is a part that I might have put out of order but that is basically what happens. It's really good, I enjoyed every minute of it, excep the first couple cause it was a refresher....but it was great