Horror Saw III (2006)

ALIASX

Cadet
Title: Saw III

Tagline: Suffering? You Haven't Seen Anything Yet...

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Crime

Director: Darren Lynn Bousman

Cast: Tobin Bell, Shawnee Smith, Angus Macfadyen, Bahar Soomekh, Donnie Wahlberg, Dina Meyer, Leigh Whannell, Mpho Koaho, Barry Flatman, Lyriq Bent, J. LaRose, Debra McCabe, Costas Mandylor, Betsy Russell, Jane Luk, Stefan Georgiou, Niamh Wilson, Alan van Sprang, Kim Roberts, Brian Paul, Zoe Heath, Billy Parrott, Dylan Trowbridge, Franky G, Kelly Jones, Vincent Rother, Nicholas Kaegi, Mark Poyser, Timothy Burd, Dan Sudek, Bill Vibert, Sandy Kellerman, Shauna Black, Sean Sullivan, Larry Yachimec, Darrell Dennis, Christopher Marren, Mike Butters, Paul Gutrecht

Release: 2006-10-27

Runtime: 114

Plot: Jigsaw has disappeared. Along with his new apprentice Amanda, the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detective scramble to locate him, Doctor Lynn Denlon and Jeff Reinhart are unaware that they are about to become the latest pawns on his vicious chessboard.
Saw III (2006)

I'm so excited about this movie! I liked the first 2 and I'm hoping this one's going to be good too! ^_^ I like the mystery of it all...trying to figure out all the stuff. ^_^ :lol: