SB201717's Guy Problem

Should I pick Joe or Ben to go Out With?

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe

• I think you should pick someone else!

• Total voters
Yes. Well he loves me enough for only going out with me for two months! And we have to go out in secret, so that means spending free periods in the library and eating lunch with each other. Are parents are quite old-fashioned!

Make your choice...heck...do it the old fashioned way and have a friend find out how they really feel...of course...that usually ends up having unintended side effects...but still...i feel sorry that you have to make this difficult choice...but don't let it mess up your school life ok?

OMG! I went on the date!!! (But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be). ^_^ Anyways, Michael took me to this fancy restaurant,(phew! :smiley: ), and we sat at the balcony on the second floor. There were a lot of akward silences, and we didn't know it yet, but our friends came along and were spying at us from another table! We went to look out at the view, and just as he was making a move to kiss me, one of my friends that was spying on me accidentally yelled, "KISS HER FOR GOD'S SAKE!" really loud and I nearly fell off the balcony, but Michael caught me. :blush: And my friend that yelled it out, ( I think it was Courtney), yelled it so loud, everyone in the restaurant was looking at her. And she was just standing there. Then everyone started laughing! :lol: That was when I told Michael that maybe we should just be friends, and he said "Yeah, we should just be friends." And then he took me home.

I am so glad that's over, but I still think that deep down inside, Michael still wishes that I kissed him on that date... -_- -_- ^_^ ^_^

How ya doin SydneyBristow201717?I haven't had time to visit the forums in a while...

I'm in a bad problem! Crystal told Ben to never get back together with me not matter what! I made the wrong desicesion! I think she's just jelous because SHE can't keep a steady relationship! Also I've been on SD-1! AHHH! I LOVE it HERE!

I broke up with Ben yesterday. He was fine with it. Oh and a new devolpement, the guy I went the Halloween dance with is like still in love with me! But, he wouldn't slow dance wouldn't me!

I feel so lost! And on top of that I have the grade level Geography Bee! And it's ORAL!!!! I'm so confused! And! I have a C- in math, a B+ in science, english and reading (it's not even like a "reading" class, they just make sure we fill out are "day planners" and track weekly reading!) and an A in french and history! I'm suppose to be an A student!

Sorry nothing's working out for you :( -_- ... but GET A GRIP! you shouldn't let your complex social life ruin your real life. Sydney didn't. After a while all of this will blow over and you'll be fine. Life goes on...

Remember, I'm just trying to give you some moral support, not to critisize you. -_- :smiley:

What's the name of the guy that you went with to the Halloween Dance? ^_^

Maybe I should just not do ANYTHING with guys until I'm 21 and out of college and going into grad school? That's always an option! Or, I could join a convenat! The problem is I'm not Catholic! The from the dance is named Mark. He's basically a GEEK!

I see about Mark that he is a geek!
Just tell your parents that you are ready for a boy to date!
And that you won't do anything bad with them!

SydneyRox said:
OMG! I went on the date!!! (But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be). ^_^ Anyways, Michael took me to this fancy restaurant,(phew! :smiley: ), and we sat at the balcony on the second floor. There were a lot of akward silences, and we didn't know it yet, but our friends came along and were spying at us from another table! We went to look out at the view, and just as he was making a move to kiss me, one of my friends that was spying on me accidentally yelled, "KISS HER FOR GOD'S SAKE!" really loud and I nearly fell off the balcony, but Michael caught me. :blush: And my friend that yelled it out, ( I think it was Courtney), yelled it so loud, everyone in the restaurant was looking at her. And she was just standing there. Then everyone started laughing! :lol: That was when I told Michael that maybe we should just be friends, and he said "Yeah, we should just be friends." And then he took me home.

I am so glad that's over, but I still think that deep down inside, Michael still wishes that I kissed him on that date... -_- -_- ^_^ ^_^

How ya doin SydneyBristow201717?I haven't had time to visit the forums in a while...
YAY!!!!!!!!!
HE SEEMS SOOOOOOOO COOL SYDNEY ROX! GO FOR IT! go with michael.... really...
wowzers

My parent's won't listen. They seriously expect me to start DATING AT 17! I swear! But, I have some GREAT news! Joe is giving me serious vibes! He likes me! A REALLY popular guy likes me!!!!!! :blush: (y) :lol: :D :P ^_^ ;) :smiley:

I was startled BizzutyBobby! <_< It wasn't my fault I nearly fell off... -_-

Really? You've never been on a date? But I'm sure tons of people like you. :lol:

And SydneyBristow201717, what do you mean by "major vibes"? Is he seemingly flirting with you? Is he staring at you from a distance?

Don't panic! Don't join a convent, and don't cut your dating life off until you're 21. ^_^ You'll be fine...eventually. Until then, maybe you should give Mark a chance. After you get to know him better, you might think he's a really great guy. (At first I thought John was kinda dorky, but then once I really got to know his real self, he's my best guy friend. Seriously, he's totally cool. :cool: )

Back