SB201717's Guy Problem

Should I pick Joe or Ben to go Out With?

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe

• I think you should pick someone else!

• Total voters
Oops, typing error. I meant that you might find out that he's a really great guy.

Another problem, (but pleaz help SydneyBristow201717 with her problems too, cuz she really needs some support. :smiley: :angelic: ). Today, I couldn't visit the forums until now because I was doing a performance for Drama and it wasn't over until 8:00. Anyways, the moment I got in Courtney started babbling on about how Grace, Allie, Amanda, and Jennifer all like Patrick. Right before the performance Jennifer, Amanda, and I were sitting together, and Jennifer and Amanda were by Patrick. They kept on flirting with him and trying to impress him while I was just sitting there all quiet, thinking "OMG, they are acting so crazy." (Though I must say, Patrick is really good looking, has a great sense of humor, can be kind and sensitive, reminds me of John but is a year older than John and me, has a smile that could make any girl melt, has intense blue-green eyes... ^_^ ) But I just don't really think that him and me would work. When we were backstage and I was waiting for my next role, he was flirting with me, (Sneaking up behind me and covering my eyes with his hands and saying "Guess who," putting his hands on my shoulders and saying I did a great job and I was the best actress even though I tripped up on a part, always glancing at me when he was onstage to make sure I was looking at him, trying really hard to calm me down when I was nervous, and even hugging me after the performance was over and whispering in my ear, "Good job, you were great." And he didn't do any of this to anyone else, so I'm pretty sure he was flirting. So should I start chasing him down like all my other friends or just let fate take it's couse and possibly let one of my other friends take him? I don't want anyone to get mad at me if he asks me out, but I really like him... :(

But I wanna make sure that Patrick would like me for just being myself and not because I always flirt with him. I want to make sure he wants me for me. (I've been in a lot of bad relationships. Not gonna post about them. -_- ) But if I do that, he might get taken by one of my friends. And you have a good point on the friends thing. But even if they are true friends, they're still gonna be mad if I go after him and he starts dating me. If they know I did nothing to try to sway his decision then they'll have no reason to blame me. But then again, someone might get him before me... And to top everything off we still have to perform the whole program over tomorrow morning... :confused: :( :nervous:

Joe was soooooooo flirting with me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he really likes me! Oh and I counted and SEVEN boys like me! Crystal is jelous because only ONE boy likes her!!!!!! Crystal and I AREN'T friends anymore! She doesn't DESERVE a friend like ME!

You go girl! :D :lol: :D That mean Crystal doesn't deserve to have you as a friend with her treating you like that. :smiley:
Out of curiosity, who are those seven boys? Is it counting Mark and Joe? And if he still likes you, Ben?

Sorry if I'm hogging your forum,SB201717. -_-

Patrick started flirting again. But this time he sat down with me backstage and held my hand while we were waiting for the show to start. ^_^ I think I'll wait until I find out that he really likes me. If he does, I'll go after him, and if he doesn't, then I'll just go on with my life. No big deal. I'll tell you what happens over the next few days and if he likes me or not. :smiley:

It's okay SydneyRox! :D The guys that like me are Mark, Ben, Joe, Jared (he's infatuated with me! :asleep: (n) :angry: :( :Ph34r: :confused: :eek: ) a boy named Andrew, another Andrew and a popular guy named Geoff! But I only like JOE!

Back