SB201717's Guy Problem

Should I pick Joe or Ben to go Out With?

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe

• I think you should pick someone else!

• Total voters
Thank you for remembering. And I'm glad you like my new avatar Codename. ^_^

By the way, qui sont Geoff et Andrew? Never heard you mention them before. Are they geeks? Is Geoff like Joe?

So let me get this straight:

You definitely like Joe
Mark is a geek
Andrew is a geek
Geoff isn't your type
Jarod is a pervert
You recently broke up with Ben
So how about the other Andrew?

The other Andrew is just... well, he made a reproduction of the World Trade Centers with LEGOS(!) and knocked it down pretending his hand was a plane! I know someone who DIED on 9/11! I REFUSE to LIKE HIM! GOT IT! GOOD! :Ph34r: I'm sorry, I'm just still not fully recovered from everything that happened. :( :thinking:

That other Andrew is worse than the other one... -_-

Do you know how to meditate or do yoga? If you do know how, it hopefully helps you gain composure and calm down during stressful times. (I do both, and it is so much easier for me to become calm after a total disaster in my social life.) If you don't know how, then you'd better learn! ^_^ Seriously, you could kill yourself from too much stress, and nobody here wants you to do that... :( The worst is over...you broke up with Ben and you're not friends with that snobby Crystal anymore. Now pick yourself up and get on with your life.

Quote: Do you stop walking forever if you trip on a rock? No, you keep going...

SydneyRox said:
Why hasn't he asked you out yet? It's pretty obvious he likes you... -_-
You think so?! Well, asking each other out at my school means studying at the library. CRYSTAL said she asked Joe if he would ever go out me with me and he said no! But, this is coming from CRYSTAL! :screams, people run away, trying to hide: There is also this other girl who will do ANYTHING to keep me away from Joe! Her name's Samantha and she's a first-class bi***!

Ok, one thing at a time:

I'm too smart and I'm happy I am! :D :D :D

It may intimidate a few guys, but those are the guys that don't have a brain at all! ^_^ One time I asked John if he thought that being smart made less guys like me and he said, You're one of my best friends, and I like you for being intelligent. Hey, it's way better than being an airhead that doesn't even know what intelligent means!"

Well, Joe likes you even though you're smart, doesn't he? So what else matters? :smiley:

I'm going through the same thing with Patrick...tons of girls like him and they're all doing everything they can to make him go out with them. -_-

And my parents aren't really that happy about me going out on dates either, but at least they let me. Parents...blech, way too overprotective.

Back