SB201717's Problems!

It's wierd though...you'd think that because they're mean and snobby, they wouldn't be popular and the people that are nice to everyone would be. But it's usually the other way around... -_- Lucky for me that the popular kids at my school are only slightly snobby and are pretty nice. :smiley:

And yeah you'll become popular! :lol: Just be yourself and you'll make tons of good friends that like you for you. It's a lot better to have a few real friends than have a lot of fake ones.

But at least seven guys have crushes on you. (Though all but three are what would be considered "normal," but still...)

And you said you're making a few friends, so you're not a loner. :smiley:

Guys are sooo immature! :rolleyes: I swear, you're lucky that you don't know any of the ones at my school! :lol: And that guy Mike, who said you have no friends, he's probably jealous of you because you possess a brain (and a pretty good one, I might add), which is probably something that he lacks. At my school, you basically have to be a cheerleader to be popular. <_< Anyways, if someone is mean to you, just try to be really nice to them. If you do this, you should get a whole bunch of friends. Congrats on your achievements! :balloons: And if they are all evil, you've still got us! :D

Mystifying Mermaid said:
At my school, you basically have to be a cheerleader to be popular.
There are actually no cheerleaders in England...so....to be popular I have no idea how. Some popular ppl are ugly...and wierd...they like different things...one thing I've noticed...no grungers are popular... :angry:

SydneyRox said:
I'm a cheerleader with a brain and I hate the poular ppl at my school. :D
I somehow felt the cheerleader vibe from you. I'm glad you have a brain. ^_^

OH MY GOD! Today I went get my hair cut and have a few blonde streaks put in it, IT WAS TOTAL DISATER! My hairdress gave me a FULL FOIL color tretmant and now BEAUTIFUL brown hair looks practuially blonde! Now I don't look like JG anymore! :( And, to make matters worse my mom LOST IT in the middle of salon! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :eek: So, it cost $130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back