SCARIEST DREAMS!

lmao, i had this one drem where i was in this really creepy building and i was being chased by these guys in black suits, (they chased me up to the 500th floor) i hid in a closet and they found me and then they tide me up to a chair.

freelancer26 said:
i could never take those dreams wikky.
Me neither ...

My last scary dream was some weeks ago ... you know, they usual when you can't breath, you know someone is holding you tight, you can't move, you know you are screaming, but you don't hear it ... thats scary! :eek:

hmm, recently i had one; i walked into gymnastics like usual, and there was blood and corpses everywhere, and every single person i knew from gym had committed suicide, but all in different ways- hanging, overdose, slit wrists, drowning, etc. but in the dream, i didn't feel any emotion, i just walked through the corpses and looked at every single one, they were lying everywhere, until i was covered in blood and my stomach hurt from looking at all the bodies (because in actuality i had food poisoning and my stomach hurt).

Crawstinium said:
hmm, recently i had one; i walked into gymnastics like usual, and there was blood and corpses everywhere, and every single person i knew from gym had committed suicide, but all in different ways- hanging, overdose, slit wrists, drowning, etc. but in the dream, i didn't feel any emotion, i just walked through the corpses and looked at every single one, they were lying everywhere, until i was covered in blood and my stomach hurt from looking at all the bodies (because in actuality i had food poisoning and my stomach hurt).
You know how I feel then, except I don't feel pain at looking, I just about see it every night. What you saw is similar to mine, but yours is easier to handle, a normal person can't handle what I see, what I imagine, it would make them sick just like how you felt, but it doesn't bother me

i have yet known anyone to be so dark as u wikky....thats y u dream bout that! y do u think bout it...ur dreams r based on things u think bout...maybe u should stop

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i have yet known anyone to be so dark as u wikky....thats y u dream bout that! y do u think bout it...ur dreams r based on things u think bout...maybe u should stop
You can't stop thinking, in many ways you can't choose what you think.

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
well those things u dream bout..all that dark stuff....u can stop if u juss think bout it...=/
I can't stop, no matter what I think, no matter what I do, I will always dream that, it's apart of my fate

i have torture dreams every once and a while, kinda like the alias tortureing, but worse, and the worst part of it is when i am watching, i feel no emotion, my whole body seems to be a numb nothing, and i have no compassion, its just a wierd buzz, dreams are so wierd

AliasHombre said:
What if there is no such thing as fate. What if the world is free will?
There is fate, no free will, people don't get to choose when to die, when they are born, it's almost like they get a date stamped on them, and that date they will die, and that's their fate

Back