SCARIEST DREAMS!

dontfrostdapie said:
wikky... so, like earlier said in this forum, you have a belief, but not in god... explain
I do have a few beliefs, but strange beliefs, I believe in Fate, Silence, Destiny, and Destruction, but I don't believe in god, I believe god is like an illusion, a blindfold, to cover you from the truth, from what's wrong in the world

Dark Wiccan said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
hmm....juss drop it......<=/
Why???? How come
Remember D_W ...

This site is about Alias ... and even though we like getting to know each other, sometimes what we say, doesn't come out the right way. Every single person in the world, is a world upon themselves. Nobody thinks the same way another person thinks ... there are always gonna be differences between everybody ...

;) :cool: ;)

Alias_Gay said:
Dark Wiccan said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
hmm....juss drop it......<=/
Why???? How come
Remember D_W ...

This site is about Alias ... and even though we like getting to know each other, sometimes what we say, doesn't come out the right way. Every single person in the world, is a world upon themselves. Nobody thinks the same way another person thinks ... there are always gonna be differences between everybody ...

;) :cool: ;)
I agree with you, but there is no reason to look down on somebody because of the way they think

who is looking down upon each other because of their beliefs??? i was just asking questions, i was interested. i like hearing everyone's different opinions! why do you want us to stop talking? all we were doing was expressing our own personal views! no biccering!

dontfrostdapie said:
who is looking down upon each other because of their beliefs??? i was just asking questions, i was interested. i like hearing everyone's different opinions! why do you want us to stop talking? all we were doing was expressing our own personal views! no biccering!
You talking to me, I'm fine with voicing different views, because everyone has a different view, and supposively my view is a dark one, it's kinda cool

Back