Scariest Thing Ever

Hey guys, Well yesterday was a very freaky day. It started out rainy but then got to like 80 degrees over here in bloomingdale, Illionois. I was helping my brother in law all day in naperbville. At 11:00 i got home. I went to the bathroom and came out. All of a suddent i hear this siren, i open my window and i realize it is the tornado siren. I run into my parents room and tell them. My dads says don't worry about it, yeah right!. I run into my brothers room and both him and his girlfriend hear it to. My bro's grilfriend's brother is a firefighter so she called him and asked him if he saw anything over the rader that they have, he says yes. Meanwhile the sirens are going off in 4 other towns next to Bloomingdale. These are populated towns by the way, they aren't like farms or anything. Then i run upatairs and grab my cell phone, i alled my sister and my grandma to make sure they knew about it. My bro's girlfriend calls her best friend and tells her what si going on. Her friend says, "Oh my god, Oh my god i have to call you back!" then she hung up. well we are all frekin out and listing to the news. It apperas that there was a tornado that went threw a town SouthWest of us. They later cancled the warnining. He friend finally caleld back and was okay, she had run down to the bottom floor with her husband and baby becasue they live in an apartment. Right now the winds here are about 45 miles an hour and i still have to go get my mom flowers. All i have to say is thank god for there not a tornado.

Back