Horror Scariest Zombie Movie?

Shelley_c

Ensign
City of the Living dead - I rank this as the scariest zombie movie for me since I watched it as a kid and it absolutely scared the pants off me. More specific it was the priest looking through a window at night

What's your scariest Zombie movie and why?

I don't get to watch them as much as I would like, thanks to Ape ... although she does watch The Walking Dead. For whatever reason, they have never really scared me in that sense. I'd almost go as far to not classify zombie movies as Horror movies. They are their own genre.

Again, that video had way too much gore for me. (I know its fake, it even looks fake but I get myself thinking about it and then boom, I end up feinting again onto the linoleum in my kitchen again.) Though that's a strange way to depict a zombie, a first for me anyways. I think what scared me when I was young was the Evil Dead. I know, super cheesy affects and claymation blood and guts but...It's my imagination that gets to me and I guess really again it was the gore that got me. The pencil in the ankle thing made me cringe so badly and I felt funny in my ankle after that for a while. O_O

Back