Scary moments?

When I was little I was at my neighbors house playing in the yard when a black car pulled into her driveway. Noone's parents where around (Well, they were inside at my house, so I guess they were 'around', but they weren't 'nearby') I could just barely make out a man in the car, and what freaked me out was the fact that he had a baseball bat in his hand. That was in a neighborhood where robberies, vandalism, and worse things took place quite frequently. I'll always remember that, it scared me to death!

It might sound pretty lame to you guys, because I have to admit that he could have been a baseball player, and I daresay some of you have been through far worse. But he had started to get out of his car when my parents came out, then he jumped back in like he was in a hurry and drove off. I've moved since then...

its really dark where i live and this one time i was home alone and the stairs are right next to my room and it was really late. i was watching tv and i heard someone coming up my stairs i thought it was my mom or dad but then i looked out the window and know one was there i was so freaked out

I remember sometimes earlier this year, I was at school, and then this announcement came that all the teachers were to have a meeting, then 20 mins after homerom was meant to be over, they told us to go to the hall immediately, it sounded like something really bad, like terrorists or something, that's what some people said, but then it turned out it was because our principal decided that this year would be her last year at our school, so, yeah, that's sad that she's leaving, but it was freaky that morning to think it was something much worse.

wheni was htree a car ran a stop light casue hte guy was sleeping he hit our car.. my moms head smashed into he windw and there was blood everywehre.. mysister bit through her lip... it wqs horrible....

during 9/11 i rmember seeing all the teachers horded in the library wathcing the news... we all ahd no clu... during lunch a rumor was going aroun d that a pallne was bombing ny.. we werent allowe doutside.. it was really scary.. and to learn that my dad ran towards it to help ppl.. wow...

also the ferry crash.. my dad was on that too.. he was rightbaove the gash.. he saw the guy wiht the ampuated legs right next to him,/.. om.. nuts.

Okay...

When I was little, perhaps 11 or 12, our house was robbed.

My mom drove me to town. There were icey roads on the bridge, we almost went into the Clark Fork River. :eek: That scared the felgercarb out of us. There were other cars there. So, some trucker took us home. :smiley: Never damage my mom's car. :smiley:

I swear this house is haunted. :eek: That is the scary moment. This only happens to me, not to my parents. I had a bowl of popcorn in a bowl. I sat it on the table. So, it wouldn't tip over, or anything like that. All of the sudden. I heard a loud crash. I turned around, my bowl of popcorn fell down on the floor, and the popcorn went everywhere! That scared the felgercarb out of me. Then I turned around, I saw a dark figure. My heart started pounding sooo fast. Then the dark figure left. Then my heart stopped beating fast. :blink: It was before Halloween, I heard a spirit called my name. Well, I thought it was my dad. I looked at him. I went, "What?!" Well...My parents gave me an odd look. They didn't say anything. The voice who called my name, was a male voice. So, I don't know who is haunting my house. :thinking: :confused: :blink:

Here is another one, My drivers test. The driving part...I got into my mom's car. The driver's guy climbed in the passenger side. So, I started the car...(I can't believe I'm telling you guys this. :lol:smiley: Well, I almost drove the car into the driver's license office. :eek: . It scared me. Then, I went to myself, "He's going to fail me. He's going to fail me." But, I pass, and the building is still up. :lol:

crazy spinster said:
my house was robbed when i was little but i wasn't home. i just remember being very upset because i had just cleaned my room and the burglars had completely messed it up. plus, they stole my favorite snow white video tape AND all our food! bastards!! :angry: but my family wasn't home so none of us were harmed so...it was okay, whatever. -_-

and i live in a neighborhood with three or four registered sex offenders. so...scary moment every night i walk home from the bus stop. :( but it's all right, i've got my pepper spray in hand.

and what else...earthquake, yeah, i was seven when the loma prieta hit. pretty scary. i was at home, but school got cancelled the next day because a street light collapsed straight onto one of the buildings.

anyway, sunfire, glad everything worked out for the best.
ur allowed to carry pepper spay around???? Here its legal to own it but Illegal to carry or use it!! :eek:

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

k urrm right now i think it's just know i was walkinh home from school and tis blue van was slowly followin me so i started 2 walk fast and got out my phone and rang my friend so they'd think i was on the phone so they'd stop then they actually did and slowly drove off the other way then i said bye and put my phone away! then wen that van got to the end of the road it turned around and came back i was like ooooooooook b***ards and then i did the same but stayed on the phone!!!!i was s*** scared man!!!

ur allowed to carry pepper spay around????  Here its legal to own it but Illegal to carry or use it!! :eek:

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:
laws are different in the US than in Australia :smiley:

I should probably feel lucky none of this has happened to me. Once I thought I heard someone break in, but it never actually happened.

My house was haunted. Please don't call me crazy, because I'm serious. It was, it scared the s*** out of me. TVs and stereos would turn on by themselves, weird noises, you'd hear foot steps behind you, but there was no one there. You'd just have this creepy feeling someone was watching you, the bad part was you knew you weren't just freaking yourself out, you weren't paranoid.

damn!!!!!! thats scary!!! i don't think mine is!!!! but a girl in my class hers is wen her friends went over 2 her house they swore tey seen a man at the top of the stairs!!! and other things!!! lol!!!!

This is another scary thing: My ex-friend convinced me to go into these woods by her house, and these two guys showed up. One started making out with my ex-friend..and the other started touching me in bad bad ways. :( I never told anyone, I just ran away. My friend didn't even help me.

KikiCourt said:
This is another scary thing: My ex-friend convinced me to go into these woods by her house, and these two guys showed up. One started making out with my ex-friend..and the other started touching me in bad bad ways. :( I never told anyone, I just ran away. My friend didn't even help me.
:eek: omg that's awfull courtney!!! i'm so sorry!!!

Back