Scary moments?

my scary moment was when i was iniciated for drama club. they pushed me down the stairs and i have bruises and scrapes still. but i kicked some serious bad-guy ass and when i was just about to have to eat some really gross food (i think it was chicken gizzards) i ripped off my bandana that was covering my eyes, and i turned around and kicked my iniciator in the balls, grabbed him by the hair and smashed his face into the boiling water with the chicken gizzards in it.

it was a little extreme to do that, but i was running on adrenaline and caffiene, and now all the seniors are affraid of me. :D

k my mum told me bout the yucky thing!!!!
k well wen she was little she lived in a different country can't remeber where!!! and well there u won't get cussed 4 running across the train track and well this man was walkin across it then a train came outta nowhere and she him get sliced in half!!!!! urgh!!! sick!!!!
oh and my dad sum how cut his little finger off!!!!! but it got put back together!!! lol!!!

I think every moment is scary when you lose control... For example when you are alone with a few ppl you don't have a good feeling about being near to them in the metro...

um a few months ago when i was home alone in my house. it was around 11 PM and i was at my computer. i thought i heard a noise comin frommy kitchen. so i tell whoever i was talking to id brb and got up to investigate. well i went into the kitchen and didnt see anyhting so i headed back to my room. I decided to make sure everyting was locked (windows doors etc;) the first window I checked was my own and to my surprise, it was not only unlocked, but it was open. this isn't too unusual b/c i reguaraly climb out of my window. i was locking it and i noticed that the curtain from the window was sticking ooutside of it.. like hanging to the ground. so then i got freaked out b/c I coulda swore that I shut and locked my window the last time i came in which was over a day ago. i told my AA/AIM ppls Id brb again and crept around my house in search of what made that noise. when i reached the family room i thought i heard that noise again coming from near the kitchen. i listened.,.. and heard it again. i froze against the wall of the family room while the noise kept getting louder and louder. all of a sudden i heard a bang. i grabbed the nearest object which was a chimney cleaner. It was a pointed chimney cleaner, the one you use to poke the fire. i went into the kitchen just to realize, and to my relief, it was the air conditionar being a pest. i wanted to scream. i had been so freaked out. i had turned on every light in the entire house, latched every door, every window, everything. looked in every closest, under every epice of furniture! GAH! and it was thestuuuuuuuuupid air conditionar!

well and btw, i keep my chimney cleaner under my bed now... and ive taught myself how to fight with it like it was a sword,..... lmao

Back