Comedy Scary Movie 3 (2003)

ISpy10

Cadet
Title: Scary Movie 3

Tagline: Great trilogies come in threes.

Genre: Comedy

Director: David Zucker

Cast: Anna Faris, Simon Rex, Anthony Anderson, Charlie Sheen, Regina Hall, Leslie Nielsen, Kevin Hart, Jeremy Piven, Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg, Denise Richards, Elaine Klimaszewski, Drew Mikuska, Jianna Ballard, George Carlin, Queen Latifah, Eddie Griffin, Camryn Manheim, Marny Eng, Timothy Stack, Diane Klimaszewski, Darrell Hammond, Dexter Bell, Dame Lee, Doron Bell, Simon Cowell, Fat Joe, Ajay Naidu, William S. Taylor, Patricia Idlette, David Edwards, Frank C. Turner, Monica Dillon, Lori Stewart, Jim Bremner, Phil Dornfeld, Edward Moss, Dee Jay Jackson, D.L. Hughley, Ja Rule, Macy Gray, Redman, Method Man, Raekwon, RZA, U-God, Debbie Lee Carrington, Troy Yorke, Marco Soriano, Cliff Solomon, Byron Chief-Moon, Dolly Madsen, John Hainsworth, Beverley Breuer, Jessie Young, Deanne Henry, Eric Breker, Naomi Lawson-Baird, Abigail Adams, Master P

Release: 2003-10-24

Runtime: 84

Plot: In the third installment of the Scary Movie franchise, news anchorwoman Cindy Campbell has to investigate mysterious crop circles and killing video tapes, and help the President stop an alien invasion in the process.
Scary Movie 3 (2003)

*cracking up* I saw the trailer for it on tv the other day and thought it was a trailer for The Ring 2 at first and was like "What the... oh" haha. But now a few friends of mine and I are planing on seeing it, it looks hilarious! ^.^!!! I can't wait.

Yeah, I saw this trailer and from the beginning, I thought it was a trailer for the Matrix Revolutions, but it was actually a spoof of Reloaded that they were doing... :lol:....I actually might get to see this, since it's PG-13, not R like all the others...Although with R-rated movies my parents are getting better with letting me seeing...They let me see Reloaded three times in theaters!! :lol: But I don't know if I am even going to see it though!

"I am Morpheus".
"What are you still doing here?"
"I'm prophesizing."
"I'm gonna prophesize my foot half way up your ass"

classic :lol:

Reading thought the movie reviews in the paper, I saw that Scary Movie 3 had gotten a D. Well, I thought to my self, the first one was great, and the second one sucked ass, I wonderd what the third would be like.

When I saw the movie, I thought it was great, to really get the funny parts you have to see alot of movies. It mostly made fun of the ring, but alot of others also.

The thing that made it alot better was that all the other charcets but one (that black girl that is dating that gay black guy) are still in there.

I was just wonding what anyone else thought about it???

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database