Scary, scary stuff

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
Ok yes I have issues with me posting too many topics but I had to tell you this!!

First: I have no idea if this is true. It's one of those story is told from person to person so who knows if the whole thing is a lie or not.

But anyway. It's scary nevertheless.

I'm all assuming you know what a train is... I know that some countries don't have trams, but if you have no idea what a train is, click me

Anyway. So a girl was taking the Frankston line (in Melbourne, Australia) and she got into a carriage, but the only other person was a man and since it was evening/night, she decided to go into another carriage. So she did.

And there were three girls there so she thought that even if the man did follow her, she'd have other people there.

So the three girls were sitting next to each other with their arms linked (if you can picture that) and this girl sat across from them. Now the middle girl was kinda slumped forward with her head down and her eyes staring out the top at this girl. Needless to say, this girl was kinda freaked and staring back at her in a "what the hell are you staring at me like that for?" look.

So time went on and the girl was extremely uncomfortable, but then the Inspectors came on and asked to see her ticket. She had a yearly pass and showed it to the Inspector but he said "sorry, this is expired. You're going to have to come off the train with me." The girl was outraged since her yearly wasn't expired and was completely valid and got into a huge argument with the Inspector. But in the end, he took her off the train.

He took her to a side street where there were police cars parked and then the girl was beyond freaked now. Then, someone told her what was going on and they said that her yearly was valid and sorry for that, but they had to get her off the train. See, it turns out that the middle girl was dead.

And guess who killed her? The two girls sitting next to her. They were deliberately sitting like that and propping her up so it looked like she was alive.

BUT

The train had a camera and it caught the two girls strangling her.

:mellow:

So I half believe it, but still... if that is true... oh GOD how scary is that?

Just wanted to share that with you guys.

luv juju :harp:

OMG!!! that is soooooooooooooo freaky!!!!! I would be so freaked out!!! they killed her and then sat next 2 her!!!!crz!!! and she didnt notice the girl doesnt blink or something???!!!!!
ok, i have 2 relax!!!!

OMG s***, that is scary!! WOW, i was on a train in Melb recently and they are REALLY scary! This really creepy bloke sat next to me... even though my dad was there too, i was s*** scared!!

you won't get to ride in the you-know-what in my house :whistle:

omg I'm like.... not training for a LONG time now... :Ph34r: trams are the best way to go

OMG that is freaky when ever I go to Melbourne I catch the train to the MCG ahhhhhh this has totally freaked me out!

So the other girls just killed her. Why didn't they leave the train after they did it you never stay with someone after you murder them!

^^^^ Exactly what I was thinking *strokes chin*

Juju, go send that in to ABC!!

:lol:

Yeah.. thats creeeeepy.. :Ph34r:

*shrug* i've only ever been on a train 3 times... 6 times if you count each way! lol

That is scary.

Is it true!!

Makes me wonder.

It won't stop me from catching trains.

Just always be catious and careful.

Don't ever talk to strangers and if you feel uncomfortable go to a more populated carriage.

For some strange reason, I'm always sitting next to smelly people in trains, maybe they're dead too ;)

if it's true, remind me not to take a train in Melbourne lol

Okay, now this has made me feel utterly safe about riding the tube in London late at night. Why? Because it has been told person to person to me as well, but about the London underground, so now I am convinced of it's untruthfulness...

On another note...:lol: ONLY you Joooooojies would explain what a train was, only you!!! :lol:

Jai :rain:

Yay thanks Juju I didn't know what a train was before! :ermm: :P
but :mellow: that's just... :o_O: fweaky
is it true? or like a bad joke? :thinking:
but it's so...sad...cos 2 girls killing another one...like dat? and and :cry: gosh there are cwazee cwazee poople around :Paranoid:

damn I hate these stories, always scare the hell out of me, and Ive read this just before Im going to bed :rolleyes: I shall never take a train again

Back