Scary, scary stuff

those stories make me laugh. i'm sure that they could be true, but unless i see them on the news or in the newspaper, i won't believe them

If it was true it would have been in the news in Australia. And it hasn't been. It's one of those urban legends. Versions of that story exist overseas too. People just change the name of the train line.

<!--QuoteBegin-m<o>j+May 9 2005, 10:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m<o>j @ May 9 2005, 10:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->On another note...:lol: ONLY you Joooooojies would explain what a train was, only you!!! :lol:
[post="1332882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
*giggle*

cute_as_candy said:
wow... that is so freaky...

trains have CCTV?! i never knew that!
[post="1332893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
neither did i... which is why i'm skeptical about the whole thing

Sagerian said:
That's gotta be bollocks.  Sounds too "weekend at bernie's" to be true.
[post="1333663"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:rotflmao: so true, sage, so true

guys i really don't think it's true... i mean... i didn't hear a THING about it on the news or anything :blink:

yeh, ju, so glad you shared :hide: terrified now, and there's me doing my hour and a half on a train everyday ...

*runs away* eek that is horrid

wow... that is so freaky...

trains have CCTV?! i never knew that!

Trains and buses in Manchester have CCTV because there was a spate of muggings a few years ago.

But seeing some of the freaks on my train, I'm not suprised these things happen

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
That is scary.

Is it true!!

Makes me wonder.

It won't stop me from catching trains.

Just always be catious and careful.

Don't ever talk to strangers and if you feel uncomfortable go to a more populated carriage.
[post="1332682"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that’s exactly what she did, and we all know how that turned out! LOL

Like I said before, it isn't true. Murders happen so infrequently in Australia that it is always BIG news. There has been nothing in the news about it. Even if it was 30 years ago people would know about it now.

I think I heard that story told (in a different setting) when I was in high school.

It would make a good scene for a movie though...for all those scriptwriters out there.

Back