Season 5 Scenes from upcoming episodes

certim

Cadet
Did anyone else catch scenes tonight? Looks like Kendell is not a flashback! How can he help her? How does he know?

Not much else...

Yeah, I just saw it. It makes it sound like we'll find out EVERYTHING that happened over the past two years, which would really excite me, but I doubt we'll find out everything. Looks like a good ep, can't wait for three more weeks! arrggh

AAGH! Can't wait for the three weeks to be done with! I just saw the promos. Looks like Kendall knows a lot about those missing two years. I'm so excited, we're finally going to get some answers! :woot:

Did she ask him, "Why are you showing me this?"

If so, then Kendall must be showing her the footage from the funeral, why is a good question... whats the point in showing that?! Just get to the good stuff!

I thought she said "Why are you doing this?"
I took it to mean that she saw herself and what she was doing and she was questioning herself.

Did that make any sense?

right before she said "why are you doing this" it showed a shot of who i thought was lauren. whoever it was looked as though they were kind of lurking. did anyone else notice that? or is my mind just making lauren evil all the time again :blush:

certim Posted on Dec 21 2003, 09:26 PM
  I kept thinking I saw Lauren in the previews, but I think it was just Syd in the blonde wig (as Julia). 

that's an idea i hadn't thought of yet. come to think of it, all we saw was blonde hair. but was julia always a blonde i wonder? i mean, syd has had a rainbowed assortment for all her missions.

Yea I think Julia was a blond because she was when she killed Lazarey and in the promo pics at abcmedianet theres a pic from this eppy that she does have a blond wig on and OMG I missed these promos cuz I didn't watch tonights ep so does anyone feel like writing out any descriptions of what it was like for me? Please?!
:blush:

aliasluver47 said:
OMG I missed these promos cuz I didn't watch tonights ep so does anyone feel like writing out any descriptions of what it was like for me? Please?!
:blush:
From what I can remember..

It's starts with Kendall and Syd on a plane, Kendall says, "You died." Then another scene and Kendall says, "I know what happened to you." Syd looking shocked, then says something like, "Start at the beginning, tell me everything you know." Then, somewhere, there was a clip of Syd on an operating table (the pic from ABC Medianet), and then she was watching a TV screen with a blonde girl (Julia? Lauren?) doing something, and Syd said, "Why are you doing this?" Then they showed Syd all suited up for a mission (not a crazy disguise, just a basic black CIA undercover-style outfit), and she looked really hardcore and determined, the way she does when she's about to kick some major a**.

Hopefully AliasMedia or ABC will have the promo up soon for downloading.

I think the blonde girl was just syd dressed up as Julia too. I was thinking that maybe syd set the fire herself. Because she was like why are you doing this? and then she was walking away from this huge fire, i hope i'm wrong cause that would just be messed up, but anyways, so excited for that eppy - only 3 weeks. urgh

Did anyone notice on tonights ep. that when Syd walked up to the thing that said ' agents lost in action' the name under hers was Scott Chambliss?

alias_freak47 said:
Did anyone notice on tonights ep. that when Syd walked up to the thing that said ' agents lost in action' the name under hers was Scott Chambliss?
Am I blanking on something here....who is he?

It's starts with Kendall and Syd on a plane, Kendall says, "You died." Then another scene and Kendall says, "I know what happened to you." Syd looking shocked, then says something like, "Start at the beginning, tell me everything you know." Then, somewhere, there was a clip of Syd on an operating table (the pic from ABC Medianet), and then she was watching a TV screen with a blonde girl (Julia? Lauren?) doing something, and Syd said, "Why are you doing this?" Then they showed Syd all suited up for a mission (not a crazy disguise, just a basic black CIA undercover-style outfit), and she looked really hardcore and determined, the way she does when she's about to kick some major a**.

Thank You so much Azalea
Hmmm very interesting...Kendall will probably turn out to be evil! (just my guess) ;)

I didn't read this before that is so wierd how does he know, what happened to her. and didn't he answer the phone when syd called the CIA from Hong Kong

Back