Season 5 Scenes from upcoming episodes

maybe kendall was a mole. no that owuld never happen, i was going between titanic and alias last night and i missed some of the preview but i coulda sworn kendall is in the falshback too.

I'm so very proud of myself. I fought off five girls trying to watch football to get to the commercial.

Yeah, so Kendall knows what happened. Hmmmm..... That leads me to one of two conclusions.

1) He, too, investigated Sydney's murder but, unlike Jack, he was not caught doing work, so he has had two years to recover information. So that makes Kendall kinda weird because he never really was her friend or anything, just her boss, so kendall's kinda scaring me with this theory.

2) Kendall, as I assumed all along, is EVIL. I mean, come on, how did he have videos from when she was missing? Only someone who was there could have that, so who knows. This makes kendall a BIG BAD BALD guy.

Hehehehe, just some theories lab60014 and I came up with. (She helped me fight off the football girls, too. It was a great night.)

I am still confused about Scott Chambliss?? But yeah, I have been wondering why in the heck would Kendall know?? It doesn't make sense, unless someone gave him all the info....??? like maybe Sloane sending it incognito!!!

just thought of something? Remember in "The Telling" when Syd called the CIA hotline or whatever to let them know she was in China. Was it me or did it sound like it was Kendall on the phone? Now, if Dixon replaced Kendall by the time all of this happened, why would Kendall be answering the phone?

Another thing... I think I noticed in the preview that Kendall said something along the lines of "I know of everything that happened to you in those two years" ... now why exactly hasnt he shared this info with the CIA before? And if he knew this when he answered the phone (if it even was him) why did Vaughn think she was dead - surely if Kendall and the CIA knew, he would have been informed that she was alive?

I think that Kendall had something to do with Syd's dissaperance... maybe the mole working for the CIA.... but that would take a hell of a lot of creative writing to pull that off. For instance.... where the hell was he for the first 10 episodes?

i didn't see the preview, but from what you guys say about it, it sounds like the huge turning point in alias when the new info just blows everyone's mind!! i can't wait to see it!!!!
hurry up 3 weeks!! hurry up!!! :P

Azalea said:
aliasluver47 said:
OMG I missed these promos cuz I didn't watch tonights ep so does anyone feel like writing out any descriptions of what it was like for me? Please?!
:blush:
From what I can remember..

It's starts with Kendall and Syd on a plane, Kendall says, "You died." Then another scene and Kendall says, "I know what happened to you." Syd looking shocked, then says something like, "Start at the beginning, tell me everything you know." Then, somewhere, there was a clip of Syd on an operating table (the pic from ABC Medianet), and then she was watching a TV screen with a blonde girl (Julia? Lauren?) doing something, and Syd said, "Why are you doing this?" Then they showed Syd all suited up for a mission (not a crazy disguise, just a basic black CIA undercover-style outfit), and she looked really hardcore and determined, the way she does when she's about to kick some major a**.

Hopefully AliasMedia or ABC will have the promo up soon for downloading.
thanks. I saw the promos and everything but for some reason I never remember them...plus I never get to hear what they say cause my local felgercarb always plays over it -_-

If Kendall had anything to do with Syd's disappearance, or if he knew what was happening to her and did nothing, he's a dead man. Jack will see to that, and Vaughn will help him -- unless Syd beats them to it. :Ph34r:

i just dont look for the spoilers now because i want SYD&VAUGHN together first because once they are back together then all will be good and i will actually be excited instead of like dreading what else can make their lives more complicated then they already are i mean they are like the main reason i watch the show :P ;)

I've thought all along that Dixon was the mole in the CIA, maybe the mole is Kendall. That would be great because I've always hated Kendall. I think the answer to why Kendall answered the phone when Sydney was in Hong Kong is simple: because she asked for him. He was the last boss she remembered and he presumably still worked for the agency and was accessible when she called. I don't think its any more complicated than that.

I think the answer to why Kendall answered the phone when Sydney was in Hong Kong is simple: because she asked for him. He was the last boss she remembered and he presumably still worked for the agency and was accessible when she called. I don't think its any more complicated than that.

Even so.... if he knows everything that happened to her over the past two years... why couldnt he have informed the CIA of this when they called and said "Sydney Bristow wants to talk to you"? And if he knew, why couldnt he have come to get her with Vaughn and inform her then?

I just think it's a little suspicious that he is finally coming out with all this half way through the season. But hey, maybe thats part of the story.... maybe he will be killed or something for not telling. Or maybe (this one is really wild) he was a mole for the whatever he worked for, and the Covenant when they were first starting.... and still is. I mean that may explain why Syd and Vaughn somehow end up in front of a firing squad... Kendall captures them on the plane or whatever it is they are on, and brings them to Korea for the Covenant.

I think too much.
<0>

DeclassifiedAlias said:
Even so.... if he knows everything that happened to her over the past two years... why couldnt he have informed the CIA of this when they called and said "Sydney Bristow wants to talk to you"? And if he knew, why couldnt he have come to get her with Vaughn and inform her then?

I just think it's a little suspicious that he is finally coming out with all this half way through the season. But hey, maybe thats part of the story.... maybe he will be killed or something for not telling. Or maybe (this one is really wild) he was a mole for the whatever he worked for, and the Covenant when they were first starting.... and still is. I mean that may explain why Syd and Vaughn somehow end up in front of a firing squad... Kendall captures them on the plane or whatever it is they are on, and brings them to Korea for the Covenant.

I think too much.
<0>
Ohhhhh. Heh. Wow. I like that.

I think that Lindsey new precisely where and how Sydney spent her missing years. Kendall reviewed Lindsey’s stuff after his death and found out too. He will show this to Syd in Ep 11.

I just watched the promo again, and a couple things I noticed:
- It looks like the shot with blonde Sydney isn't just Sydney, it's Lauren, too. It's so quick that it's hard to tell if it's one panned shot or if it's cut, but there's a blonde to the right with her hair down that looks like Lauren, and then Sydney on the left, with blonde hair partially pulled back. Hmm.
- Syd is definitely torching something at the end, I'm guessing her apartment.
Though I could be wrong, since I'm just looking at the blurry RealPlayer version.

Back