Schedules

sd6452 said:
That's a good idea!  But I'm too lazy to go through with it.  My backpacks break easily too.  Thats why the last backpack I got was one of those outdoor ones!!  But I found a hole... I'm always scared the straps are gonna come off since there's so much in there sometimes.

Junior year was hard for me because of the hard courses too.  I feel like a brat saying that because some people have a hard year because their parents have like cancer or something. (or maybe I watch too much tv)  So senior year I was gonna take less courses, and easier courses, but then I heard that colleges don't like to see people slacking.  Grr.  So I signed up for some hard stuff.  But I have 5 classes instead of 6!  That ought to help with something...

I like black more too... staff gets black I think... guys get red.  I'd rather have red!  Maybe I should take my brother's. :sly:
[post="1449004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I took 7 instead of 8. ;) I couldn't slack off because the courses I'd need for university I can only take in grade 12, so i'm stuck with 2 math, 2 english and 2 science and Exercise science and a spare *dies* I want my schedule *whines* I'm glad to have that one period just to catch up on homework or just relax a bit. ;)

The staff here gets black too, but they didn't this year because it cost way too much money. :o_O:
--Mandy :angelic:

i had to pre-enroll last spring, that's as much fun as it sounds. :P

We usually start at 8:15 or so, kind of depends. If you're in band though, you have to be in class by 8:00 the first semester because of marching band. :rolleyes: then we usually don't end school until about 3:25.

We don't have block scheduling either. Thanks goodness, we've had it a few times, I didn't like it that much.

My schedule

1st hr.- Band-Nice class to have first, unless it's marching band season, i usually can get to this class after the bell rings. :whistle:

2nd hr.- Journalism-This class should be intresting because the teacher is also my basketball coach, and i had to spend most of the summer around him as it is. get to have fun driving him insane this year. :sly:

3rd hr.-Physical Science-I should probably be taking Chemistry this year since I took Biology last year, but they changed the whole Science department on us, so we all have to go back a year Science wise. So EASY class. YES!!!!!

4th hr.-Foods and Nutrition-I can't believe I'm actually staying in this class. The teacher laughs like a hyena. :P

5th hr- Spanish I-I wanted to take this last year, but I had to take Western Civ. instead.

6th hr.-English II-English. nuff said.

7th hr.-Adv. Algebra-I haven't had Algebra since Middle School, so this should be intresting, because I probably forgot all of it by now. :lol:

*dies* I can never understand American education systems. All these classess... some of them sound so.. useless and pointless to me. :blink:

Thats cause half of them ARE useless and pointless ;)

Jr years going to kill me because im one of those annoying people who NEVER studies yet i still do fairly well. So if i really buckle down maybe i can make national honors society but i seriously doubt it. Ugh next year will suck, but at least i have alias lol ;)

Alias is what made that dent in my marks! ;) not that I regret it or anything, but i've skipped studying for more than just a few tests to watch Alias. ;)

Oh it actually modivates me. Well sometimes.

On a good day it gets me to study early and get things done before alias, but sometimes I push things off :angelic:

We'll see how it goes this year.

Alias distracts me too. I guess it's ok though, but there have been times where I'll study for a minute, and then spend 3 fantasizing what happens next. It only happens the day of or before.

does 2 math, 2 science, etc mean you're taking two math courses and two science courses? Wow! School systems are so different.

I might have 5 classes, I did sign up for 6, but the extra class I signed up for was forensics and I heard it was getting canceled because not enough people were interested in it.

We start at 8:30 (7:29 for zero period) and end at 3:15 (4:16 for 7th period) And some people have 0-7 days.

We don't get block scheduling, but we get it for like a week during the star testing, and I liked it!

aliasobsessed89 said:
Oh it actually modivates me. Well sometimes.

On a good day it gets me to study early and get things done before alias, but sometimes I push things off :angelic:

We'll see how it goes this year.
[post="1449451"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hate that Alias is on Thursdays now, which is literally going to drive me insane, because everything is on Thursday nights. I'll have to record a good portion of the season.

^ I agree!! And the other bad thing is. Teachers at my school love giving test on Fridays. Not many of them follow the test day rule.

Wow, you guys all start late! My school's always started at 7:30 and ended at 2:30. Although, this year getting there at 7:30 is somewhat flexible for me, seeing as it's most likely my teacher will show up late... 3 out of 5 days. :P

I hear junior year's eeeeeeevvvvvviiiiilllllll, too. I am so not looking forward to this. Especially since I have 15 days left before school and I have yet to do my 15 journal entries, read two books, and my history homework. Oops... :blush:

1- Music Theory
2- AP US History
3- Physics
4/5- Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry
6/7- Honors English 11
8- Lunch (Yes! My favorite :D)
9/10- Spanish 4
11- Band

Yuck... I have 7 exams again, unless I can buy some pity from my teachers.

Have fun with that AP US history! I had that last year, and it was the first year our school had it so the teachers weren't that experienced. They were nice it's just that we had to spend lots of time outside of class because my teacher didn't go over everything... And I got a 1. :cry: At least I passed one out of two tests. This year I'm taking AP physics and calc b/c. I hope I pass both this time! But one is good. :D

I decided to not take ap english! Too lazy for summer reading. I'm taking reading/writing short stories. How fun does that sound! :P

You make it sound so easy. But I'm not complaining, I'll try that no procrasinating thing. I say that every year. :confused:

Ooh there's a chance I could not have a 1st period and school can start at 9:30! But I know with my luck, I'm gonna get something dumb like lab zero period, then no first period, then 2nd period. -_-

My history teachers have all been ancient and have been teaching for the AP US test for... as long there has been a United States, probably. They grade the thing, actually. I'm really not worried about it.

You guys have 0 period? That's sort of weird to me. You can get to school earlier than 7:30, but there's no way you'd have a class before then.

early starts can be rather 'annoying'.

Luckily this year my earliest class is at 10 and thats only for the first semester. After that I don't start until 12.

My classes are:
History of Russia
Victorian History
Women in Canada
American Pop Culture
Antiquity
Canada in the 20th century.

mystery_chick said:
sleep earlier. :P
[post="1449749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No. Not. Possible. At. All. :mellow:

:P

Kewii said:
early starts can be rather 'annoying'.

[post="1450577"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmmm, depends on what you mean by annoying. If you mean horrificly cruel and unusual punishment, then I agree with you.

Back