Schedules

Patomac said:
My history teachers have all been ancient and have been teaching for the AP US test for... as long there has been a United States, probably.  They grade the thing, actually.  I'm really not worried about it.

You guys have 0 period?  That's sort of weird to me.  You can get to school earlier than 7:30, but there's no way you'd have a class before then.
[post="1450501"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's great!! Beforehand prep is very important. I spent 3 weeks studying for US history, but that did no good. But one day studying for my AP bio test and hey I got a 4. My bio teacher was the best. :D :P

For us zero period starts ay 7:29, I don't know what time the campus opens at.

Hibou said:
Hmmm, depends on what you mean by annoying. If you mean horrificly cruel and unusual punishment, then I agree with you.
[post="1450895"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: My sleep schedule during school is like 5 hours a night, and then 12 on the weekends. But I probably could prevent that if I didn't save things for the last minute. Then I can get in 6 hours a night!! :woot: Ah, I'm loving summer right now.

Hibou @ Aug 10 2005 said:
Hmmm, depends on what you mean by annoying. If you mean horrificly cruel and unusual punishment, then I agree with you.

Amen, sister, amen.

My sleep schedule during school is like 5 hours a night, and then 12 on the weekends. But I probably could prevent that if I didn't save things for the last minute. Then I can get in 6 hours a night!!

Yay! I'm not the only one who does that! I have to get up at six, and I usually don't go to bed till midnight. :blush: And I've been known to sleep until 1 on Saturdays. Although, if I got my liscense I get to sleep till like 7:30 on Wed. Block days are my friend...

mystery_chick said:
It's so strange to see you have the same course names as I do but with like... AP and Advanced. :thud: so strange....

Just curious, if you're taking AP Bio, do you just shot through Bio in one year? Do you have AP Bio 11 and then AP Bio 12 or is it just like the states where you finish the science in one year? :confused:

*sigh* I know I should take Physics ... but.... no brains and no effort = poopy Physics mark. The teacher who's supposidly teaching it is a tad <_< anyways. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1446690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

we have regular bio in grade 11 (no AP) but in grade 12 AP bio we have to do some work over the summer, so we are ready for the AP exam and this scholarship exam we can write of UofT. It's really wierd, cause we do all our work in our first term but than we have barely any work in out last two terms. :thinking:

Well, for physics I am going into it with a year off, cause I did grade 11 physics in grade 10 and didn't do any of it for grade 11, so I am really rusty at it, which will lead to a bad mark :(

Haha for biology, our school has: AP Biology, Advanced Biology, or Biology. We only have to take one of them for highschool credit. It has to be Advanced or AP for college to count it as one of the courses you need to take to be college eligible, and AP is for college credit!

haha it's okay everyone

I do the same thing -- there are so many girls on this board you don't even bother to look at the 'Gender' thing.

fong_11 said:
we have regular bio in grade 11 (no AP) but in grade 12 AP bio we have to do some work over the summer, so we are ready for the AP exam and this scholarship exam we can write of UofT.  It's really wierd, cause we do all our work in our first term but than we have barely any work in out last two terms. :thinking:

Well, for physics I am going into it with a year off, cause I did grade 11 physics in grade 10 and didn't do any of it for grade 11, so I am really rusty at it, which will lead to a bad mark :(
[post="1455548"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's wierd and confusing at the same time. ;)

ha! at least you're taking grade 12 physics... I really should but... ermmm ya. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

^ Barely! I see you have some experience. The last time I learned physics was in 8th grade. We had a student teacher and I didn't learn anything.

I wonder where the boat is heading. :heh:

So, here's mine...

1. Chemistry
2. Computer Applications / Gym (2nd Semester)
3. Orchestra
4. Lunch
5. German 3
6. Algebra 2- Trig
7. IB American Literature
8. Intro to IB History

Finally got mine

Tech. 1 (1st semester)/Health (2nd Semester)
CP English 9
CP Integ Math 9
Geophysical Science
Lunch
Band
French 1
Soc Studies 9

Freshmen classes are a bit boring. I cant wait until I get to pick my own Science, Math, and Social Studies classes. Which I think is Junior and Senior year

^^^
This might be a really dumb question but what does CP stand for?

sd6452 said:
^ Barely!  I see you have some experience.  The last time I learned physics was in 8th grade.  We had a student teacher and I didn't learn anything.

I wonder where the boat is heading. :heh:
[post="1457082"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: my grade eleven course only took a month, and I don't remeber anything because it was such a short period of time, I just regurgated everything for the exam and forgot it. In fact that is what I do with all my exams/tests. (n)

I too wonder where the boat will take us. ^_^ :thinking:

fong_11 said:
^^^
This might be a really dumb question but what does CP stand for?
:lol: my grade eleven course only took a month, and I don't remeber anything because it was such a short period of time, I just regurgated everything for the exam and forgot it.  In fact that is what I do with all my exams/tests. (n)

I too wonder where the boat will take us. ^_^  :thinking:
[post="1458244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If it's the same as it is where I live, CP stands for College Placement ;)

Back