Scheduling Advice Needed

Hey, can anyone help me out with scheduling my classes for next year? The classes I'm definitely taking so far are Honors Magnet English 10AB (this is all you can take), Beginning Dance (whoo, no more general pe!), Honors Magnet Geometry and Honors French 2AB.

What I need help with is whether to take Ap European History or AP World History. I'm more interested in AP Euro, but I've heard mixed reviews about the teacher. Some say the work is very repetitive and the class is boring, while others say it's a really fun course and the teacher makes it interesting. Another thing is, the majority of my friends are taking AP World, and if i need help or whatever, there's a limited amount of people i can go to. And, if i go with the schedule I'm thinking I might take, i'll only share one course with them. No one seems to know who the teacher for AP World is, so who knows, the teacher could be better or worse than the AP Euro teacher. I'm more interested in AP Euro, as it's a chance to learn something a bit different. People also say AP World is more difficult than AP Euro. Another course I could take is Magnet/Honors Magnet World History, but I'd rather take an AP course. Which course would look better to colleges? Which do you think I should take?

Another thing is the chemistry course i'll be taking. I'd rather take regular Magnet Chemistry, but it seems most people are taking Magnet Honors Chem. Thing is, science is one of my weakest areas, and I have no idea how I'm currently pulling a B in Honors Magnet Biology. It takes me a while to understand the concepts and i flunk most tests. People tell me HM chem is considerably more difficult then regular M Chem. Should I try to take Magnet Honors Chem, or just stick to regular Magnet Chem?

Yet another thing I need help with is deciding whether to take a zero period. Since I'm unable to go to summer school this summer due to a trip to Mexico, should I take a visual/performing arts or applied technology course to get that requirement out of the way? If I do decide to take another course, the courses I'm interested in are intro to art, AP art history, life drawing, and ceramics. However, I've already taken an intro to art class in MS. I liked the variety it contained however. Compared to the other 3 courses I've listed, AP Art History sounds more impressive however. The course sounds a bit interesting, but it also sounds a bit dull. it isn't something I'd normally go for. But I was thinking of taking Dance Chorography and Production for the arts requirement instead and that would require me to wait a year or so. If I decided to go with taking an Applied Technology course, I am interested in a cooking class. But can someone explain what these courses are: office technology, Info processing (1 sem.), Word Processing (1 sem.), Computer Program (maybe i copied it wrong and it's computer programming?).

Thanks, any and all help would be appreciated!

and btw, I need this by tommorrow April 21, 6am PST at the latest. I'd prefer any and all replies, with reasons, to be posted today though, as I have to schedule my classes tommorrow.

Woah! I'm sorry but I aint gonna be any help! I have no idea wot those courses are (i live in aust) Is this for Highschool??? Or Uni or summit??
Sorry!

Take AP Euro. and if you stuggle with science take the easiest Chemistry class, I have been in chemistry for two years and it can be really hard once you don't understand a certain concept and the class moves on.

Kim, this is for high school.

and Nad, why AP Euro? And yeah, I think I'm going to end up taking Magnet Chemistry so it's still more difficult than regular chem, but not as hard as Honors Magnet Chem. Plus, I'm required to have 3 Magnet classes a semester, so...yeah.

And people, keep responding. Turns out my class is getting scheduled on Friday, as we had some test today in the class we were supposed to be programmed in.

And thanks for the ones who've helped so far!

Back