School Mascots

sd6452

Cadet
I've heard of some pretty strange mascots before! Let's see what are mine...

High School= Yellow Jacket
Middle= Phoenix
Elementary= I'm not quite sure, but I think it could be a tree, when people buy the school clothes, there's a tree on it. :blink:

High school - Mustang
Elementary (I went to three) - Viking, Ram, Cougar (in chronological order. ;) )

--mandy :angelic:

Elementary- It was so long ago and I went to a different one each year I can't remember
Middle School- Bulldogs
High School- Hornets
College- Seminoles (3 guesses where I go to school)

@ Jill...Florida State??
@ mandy...I know a school that has the Mustang near where I live.

as you know, the tiger is the one for my highschool
elementry: wildcats, but it changed every year so that it's unofficial.

fong_11 said:
@ Jill...Florida State??
@ mandy...I know a school that has the Mustang near where I live.

as you know, the tiger is the one for my highschool
elementry: wildcats, but it changed every year so that it's unofficial.
[post="1475598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: how near?

--Mandy :angelic:

Elementary: Didn't have one
Middle: Leaping Leprechauns
High School: Fighting Irish

Last year we went to a football game at Kansas University to play for Band Day, and everyone thought we were from Iowa or Minnesota, w/e. Obviously we were from Kansas, but since we're from a small town no one had ever heard of us, and we had the same logo as Notre Dane. There was a lot of confusion to where we were from. It was quite intresting. :lol:

mystery_chick said:
:lol: how near?

--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1475892"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's like 5 minutes away from my house. It probably isn't your school though, but it would be wierd if it was and we never even met. :lol:

We have a freaking Rocket as our mascot. Which is so stupid because it'd look wierd with a guy dressed up as a rocket running around the field :lol: Though I've suggested numerous times that we should get someone to dress up as one and shoot em out of a cannon :woot: :eek: ;)

For Elementry it's basically whatever name the team decides on. Middle is mostly Rocket

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... well I don't think we really have a mascot.. but the emblem is embedded on every available surface of the school INCLUDING the winter skirts *cringes*

^ :lol: I was at UCLA once for a college tour, and the whole time I was like, "What the hell is a Bruin?" Then at the end my friend sees a statue and asks "Why is there a giant bear here?" We put the two pieces together... Ooh I really like that ice cream sandwich place!! :rolleyes:

I don't even know what a few of those mascots are. :heh:

And alliance, I know you meant to say "hella"! I heard they don't use that in the south hmm. :confused:

Back