School Rants

:lol: i have to take all three at the same time for 2 years to learn what you learn in 3 years. ;) but I can't take it. I'm not taking physics next year. :nonono:
--Mandy :angelic:

You have to take all 3 sciences in 2 years? :eek: Wow. Physics alone is hard, but I can't imagine taking 2 other sciences, plus other classes, at the same time. Why do you have to cram all of them together?

Haha. I wouldn't take Physics next year. Especially your Senior year. Gah! What are they thinking? ^_^

oh because that's how the Canadian system works. First two years of high school you just have generic "Science" which consists of a chapter of chem, bio, physics and earth/space science. and then they branch off into more specifics in grade 11 and 12.

:confused: Sounds gruesome! It seems the Canadian system might be alittle tougher than the U.S. system. I feel sorry for you, but then again, I know you can handle it. ;)

on that aspect, yes, but then again, if you didn't want to, you dont' HAVE to take all three. ;) I just chose to because i wouldn't want to not take physics at all. ;)

um... yes. I mean I had plenty of chance to drop Physics before Full Disclosure in January but I didn't. *shrugs* I'll just last it out. Even though it'll be the one thing that brings down my average. I'm still gonna aim for that 90 average, it's just gonna be much harder now. ;)
-Mandy :angelic:

Well, I wish you the best of luck with it! :D I know it's hard, but when you're done, it'll be the best feeling ever! Because you will have accomplised SO much! (y)

I know so, because that's how I was with Chemistry last year. ;)

Arrrg...my maths teacher sent me out of class because my bottle of water was too big...:blink:

Seriously screwed up...

Jai :rain
:

^^^ LOL that's too funny, in a sad kind of a way. Maybe he/she should stop worrying about the stupid stuff and do something useful, like teach math.

Xin Li

maybe he himself thought that the highest capacity measurement of liquid was one litre and didn't realise that you could go more than that
and then jai's bottle was more than that
and then the teacher became insanely jealous

*sigh* another one of my cwazee theowies!

^Aww...but I hope you do well in Bio!

xinli11 said:
^^^ LOL that's too funny, in a sad kind of a way.  Maybe he/she should stop worrying about the stupid stuff and do something useful, like teach math.

Xin Li
[post="1178597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Tell me about it...

Bubbles said:
maybe he himself thought that the highest capacity measurement of liquid was one litre and didn't realise that you could go more than that
and then jai's bottle was more than that
and then the teacher became insanely jealous

*sigh* another one of my cwazee theowies!
[post="1179074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ha ha...loving the theories!

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jan 26 2005, 03:44 PM']but seriously though, why would the teacher get mad at a water bottle  :confused: ccc-rrr-aaa-zzz-yyy
[post="1179558"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
It's actual real proof that he hates me...he has sent me out every lesson this term, apart from today, and I think he just couldn't find ANYTHING wrong that I was doing. Well he only helps two people each lesson, and neglects the rest, ignoring us even if we scream for help. Idiot.
I've been put down to a lower class in history for accidentally tripping over though...so 🤷

Jai :rain:

m<o>j said:
Arrrg...my maths teacher sent me out of class because my bottle of water was too big...:blink:

Seriously screwed up...

Jai :rain
:
[post="1178001"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Last year, my teacher gave one of my friends a detention when he accidentily dropped his pencil and it touched the teacher's foot :blink:

I guess my friend was 'bouncing his pencil', don't ask me how you bounce a pencil, and said to him 'You can come practice your pencil-bouncing prowess after-school" I mean, who uses the word prowess? Jeesh... :lol:

He was a weird teacher :blink:

svfan4ever said:
Failed all my finals this week 🇳🇴

One more to go...bio final tomorrow 🇳🇴
[post="1179939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No you didn't! don't say that1 i'm sure you did fine! :hug:

svfan4ever said:
Failed all my finals this week 🇳🇴

One more to go...bio final tomorrow 🇳🇴
[post="1179939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, my bio final today sucked! I was so unprepared... and for the essay portion I realized all these points I left out... And the mulitple choice... I'd be happy if I got at least half the questions right... actually no I wouldn't.

I got two more to go, history and french final tommorrow

omg I was so happy, I got a 98 on my bio midterm! I thought I was gonna do sooo bad, but I ended up getting the best out of her two accelerated courses!

Wow U_A! Well done!

I wish my rants were as happy...my school lost my form for the college I reeeeeeeally want to go to...and the deadline is on Monday...so I probably won't get to go to the college I want to...:(

Jai :rain:

UncoveringAlias said:
omg I was so happy, I got a 98 on my bio midterm! I thought I was gonna do sooo bad, but I ended up getting the best out of her two accelerated courses!
[post="1182241"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
WHEE! YAY! congrats! :hug:

Back