School Rants

Rant:
Okay, appearantly, "so many" people are writing on the bathroom walls and posting "bomb threats" (this only happened twice) that my principal got so mad, she LOCKED ALL the bathrooms in the hallways and only left TWO in the entire school open; one girls, one boys....and it's NO WHERE near ANY classroom. Plus, however much "instructional" time we waste because of this, she'll "add on" to our school year.
:jawdrop: Is this even legal for crying out loud?
:thud:
My school sucks.

I feel like ranting.

My school is STUPID. Thankyou and good night.

No, I have more. Ok, a few days ago, our year level coordinator decides that no one is allowed in the locker area after the second bell or in between classes. And if you;re there, you get an after-school detention. But there are about 250 people in my year, and around 50 people in the inside locker room, which is where my locker is and where the bathrooms and changerooms are, and there are so many tiny hallways and doors and blind corners taht it takes three minutes to get in and then you only have two minutes to get your books and get out again and it doesn't work!

And I have three orals next week, and I absolutely HATE orals.

And in PE, we have to do the Bronze Medallion thing, and you have to swim 400m in 13 minutes, and last lesson we tried and me and my friend swam it in 13mins 40 secs and we didn't pass, so now we have to do it AGAIN. And our written assignment makes no sense.

And my Media teacher doesn't teach us anything but I have to prove to her I can edit using the school program even though I have a different one at home.

And I have the worst luck in the world. In primary school, it was walking across the basketball courts and knowing that a ball was about to drop onto my head. It did. Many times. Now, it's whenever two idiot guys are wrestling each other in the hallway, I will get smashed against a wall. If some idiot guys decide to be idiot guys and block someone's path, it will be me. Even if I'm in a group. If some year twelve decides to throw water bombs at people in their last week of school, one will explode on my head instead of anyone else around me. If some GENIUS decides it will be funny to SQUIRT SOME GIRL IN THE FACE WITH A WATER BOTTLE WHILE MAKING A COUGHING/SPITTING/THROWING UP NOISE, IT WILL HIT ME DIRECTLY IN THE EYE.

Thank God school's almost over for the year.

Rant:
Okay, appearantly, "so many" people are writing on the bathroom walls and posting "bomb threats" (this only happened twice) that my principal got so mad, she LOCKED ALL the bathrooms in the hallways and only left TWO in the entire school open; one girls, one boys....and it's NO WHERE near ANY classroom. Plus, however much "instructional" time we waste because of this, she'll "add on" to our school year.
:jawdrop: Is this even legal for crying out loud?
:thud:
My school sucks.

They did the same thing to us. Well for the eighth graders at least. There were people sitting outside each of the bathrooms we had to sign in and sign out so they could try and find out who was using the bathrooms if something was found.

Back