School Rants

oh my freakin hell i swear!!!!!!!!!!
ok u know my econ prof that i complained about ^^ up there
hmm oh yeah well he strikes again
ok so he gives us this ridiculously complicated hwk assignment thats obserd and doesnt even have to do with the chapter we're studying so im all like WTF i cant do this.... ok so then since the whole class was so effing confused hes like ok ill post an answer key online....
hmm oh yeah the answer key REEEEEEEEEEEALL helpful NOT!!!!!
first the answers dont even make sence and not to mention the fact that even IF they did and thats one big ass if - his addition and subtraction are so obsenely wrong that you cant even follow it
::begins to cry::
my final is in one week - WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!!?!?
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SkyGirl5 said:
oh my freakin hell i swear!!!!!!!!!!
ok u know my econ prof that i complained about ^^ up there
hmm oh yeah well he strikes again
ok so he gives us this ridiculously complicated hwk assignment thats obserd and doesnt even have to do with the chapter we're studying so im all like WTF i cant do this.... ok so then since the whole class was so effing confused hes like ok ill post an answer key online....
hmm oh yeah the answer key REEEEEEEEEEEALL helpful NOT!!!!!
first the answers dont even make sence and not to mention the fact that even IF they did and thats one big ass if - his addition and subtraction are so obsenely wrong that you cant even follow it
::begins to cry::
my final is in one week - WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!!?!?
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
[post="1103153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

AWWW Hun! :hug: it's okay. Take a deep breath. Do you know any other Econ prof? Maybe you can go to him or her and ask for help? ;)
--mandy :angelic:

everytime i turn around i see chris *the kid i like* with krystal hanes..i hate that girl. cuz we went on a field trip last yr and she was there and she was just so mean to me so i really hate her guts. and THEN, (sorry rant) theres this girl amanda...oh my god she is the most ANNYOING person you will ever ever meet. in the middle of spanish she'll start randomly talking outloud, which she is talking to no one, and then me chris and amanda (diff one, lol) always get in trouble! im like miss cloutman IM NOT TALKING and she gets all mad and tells me i was talking and im like IM NOT TALKING and we always get in trouble for amanda talking to herself. im like what the hell? and then she never talks to me unless she wants gum, and when chris and amanda (my amanda) ask me for gum i give it to them and occasionally ill give her one, she'll be like omg im so tired, i need gum. im like um the gum isnt gonna help you wake up, maybe give you beter breath LMAO. i said the first part just not the breath part.. ahh tomorrow im gonna ask if she can get her seat changed..for the love of god..lol im gonna be like im trying to concentrate and she talks to herself and then you think we're the ones talking! but yep (rant over)

mystery_chick said:
AWWW Hun! :hug: it's okay. Take a deep breath. Do you know any other Econ prof? Maybe you can go to him or her and ask for help? ;)
[post="1103155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i only know one other one... and hes mean and doenst have office hours... plus hes really freaky and stares at your boobs constantly (sadly im not kidding)

svfan4ever said:
Mandy revelaed her nationality! :Ph34r:

I. AM. SO. f***ED.
[post="1103167"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you know if anyone ever ventures into the Mandarin thread they would know right? :lol:

why are you so f***ed?

Haha yea I guess :lol:

I'm f***ed because I just got home and I have a s***load of hw but I need time to study for a GIAGANTIC math test tomorrow. Have to memorize so many proofs :hmm:

I asked my bio teacher if she could move the hw back a day and she gave me this whole lecture. She's like "You should be grateful. I will be the least stressful teacher you will ever have at Stuy. I haven't given you a test since November. NOVEMBER!! Can you name another teacher who hasn't given you a test since November?"
Guy next to me: "I can name five"
"Young man, I don't think I was talking to you. Anyways, My class is not stressful at all. You should love this class."

Her class is my MOST STRESSED out class. :hmm:

svfan4ever said:
Haha yea I guess :lol:

I'm f***ed because I just got home and I have a s***load of hw but I need time to study for a GIAGANTIC math test tomorrow. Have to memorize so many proofs :hmm:

I asked my bio teacher if she could move the hw back a day and she gave me this whole lecture. She's like "You should be grateful. I will be the least stressful teacher you will ever have at Stuy. I haven't given you a test since November. NOVEMBER!! Can you name another teacher who hasn't given you a test since November?"
Guy next to me: "I can name five"
"Young man, I don't think I was talking to you. Anyways, My class is not stressful at all. You should love this class."

Her class is my MOST STRESSED out class. :hmm:
[post="1103172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh. :mellow:

I'm sorry.
--Mandy :angelic:

Oh complaining, complaining makes me feel better, complain I go!!!

Math test tomorrow ahhhh. And I feel so bad about the group test on Friday. See I kinda couldn't stay after too long the bell to copy answers because I had a DBQ test next which I knew would take me forever! So he goes and grades one page from each group member, and guess what happened... Yeah he graded the only page that I had incomplete! And so we got like a C on it and it's my fault... I feel so bad...

Next, day after tommorrow, Bio test, studying I've done... umm an hour?

History note books collected last name letter L-N today! That's me! I didn't get around to notemaking for one chapter...

Day after bio test, English test! And it's on this book I haven't read. We had another test before on the same book which I kinda bsed thru since I didn't read it, AND NOW THERE'S A SECOND TEST! :hmm:

But some good news, got 85% on my DBQ, and last week's bio tests!! I got 60/73 for multiple choice, and 16/15 for the essay! YES I have a B, now yay. In bio anyways. It's just, essays are usually worth 30 points and now its 15 when I do good... -_- I'm feeling really guilty about that group math test... I can like see my group members not liking me and hiding it, so nice of them to not yell at me. (n)

Damn so many things to take care of before break. :thud:

u know my evil prof i ranted about earlier
well i just took his final.... i think im going to cry
it was horrible...
i think i definitely lost my A in that class... :sadangel:

My school doesn't get out until the 21 so I don't get home until the 22, THREE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. That is sad. Why can't we be over tomorrow like all normal schools?

ms.katejones said:
My school doesn't get out until the 21 so I don't get home until the 22, THREE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. That is sad. Why can't we be over tomorrow like all normal schools?
[post="1115354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

We don't get out till the 22nd

OK
here we go:
my WHOLE yr 8 rants:

english: OMG CAN MISS CROWE EVER CHANGE HER CLOTHES?
like SERIOUSLY
she has like three shirts
and two pants
GRRRRRRRRRR
and the way she talks
AND SHE MAKES SPELLING MISTAKES
kinda defeats the purpose of ENGLISH teacher
and OMG she favours!
ARGH!

maths: OMG that lady!
OMFG
she treats us like FIVE YEAR OLDS
I HATE IT SO MUCH
i mean, it's like WE GET IT
STOP EXPLAINING AGAIN AND AGAIN
and she teaches us the long ways of EVERYTHING

science: i love mr ansell

french: mme is cool

geog: SHE SOUNDS LIKE A MAN WHEN SHE YELLS

history: OMG! we're not a FUNERAL!
loosen up a bit, Dear Fanny! (that's her name)

PE: GOD can we do something INTERESTING for a change?

RE: OMG stop with the looney tunes ties already!

Ceramics:
O
M
F
G
that HAIRY LADY!
ARGH!
i hate her SOO much
i mean, just coz jess is LOUD doesn't mean that you have to hate us
OMG

ARGH!
my yr 8 teachers SUCKED 'cept for french and science