Politics School Safety

whoa! 5000! thats a lot, how big's your school? mine's only 3500 kids or so. we dont really have fights too often as they have cops, administators, and teachers walking around during lunch and stuff...

I think it is around that number. It's huge.... bigger than an entire block... It takes 10 minutes to get from one side to the other when ur walking reeeeeally fast so your legs ache.

anyone's school have cameras? i just read something in my local paper about schools with surveillance systems. just curious. i personally think it's a great idea.

my school is small and catholic ... us catholics would never do anything :angelic:
actually, like half of the school isn't catholic, and i'm an athiest. the drug availability and possetion of is higher than the public school while its a smaller school (500 people)
i don't do drugs and our school makes it very hard for anyone to do anything, but the kids are really good at covering it up :hmm:
we have one camera, and it's overly obvious that it's there because it's big, and at the front enterance. We also have motion sensors. both are overly easy to avoid, as i did once when i went in on a sunday to get my books i forgot in my locker, and i picked the lock :angelic:

:Ph34r:

Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
my hs is HUGE. (3000 people) There's been locker searches, of course there's been the classic pulling of the fire alarms as a prank...  :rolleyes: ppl bring pocket knives to school sometimes... People hit eachother with belts throughout the day. It's not pleasant it all. People threaten to kill others a lot. (Someone made it look like i threatened to kill someone once.) Once a senior brought a gun to school and was going to kill himself after school. There's never been a bomb scare though.
Thanks for clarifing that Moriel. Ok, the number of students in my school is 5000.... Yes, eeveryone can stare in shock now. :shocked: hey Moreil, my school's bigger than yours! ^_^ and aren't fights like so often at your school? they happen almost everyday!
Yeah, a lot of fights...I was involved in one last year ^_^ beat up a few ppl...but I didn't get caught :smiley: OMG 2,000 more students :hide: and i thought my school was huge...

MJT, I'm glad I don't go to your school

the_alliance said:
anyone's school have cameras? i just read something in my local paper about schools with surveillance systems. just curious. i personally think it's a great idea.
my school does...

the_alliance said:
i have liuke a few and the have 2 put them high up and a plastci thingy on they cus they would get stolen or vandalised!!!! my school ain't that bad cus i had 2 go 2 a different school 4 the past 2 days!!! and their school SUCKED!!!!!! compared to their our school the best in birmingham!!!
lmao!!

Back