School/work

been out of school since 1992 ... wow ... thats a long time ...

I do work at a hotel as a front-office supervisor ... and I love my job ... ;)

I go to school in my town... whether I h ate (stupid computer filter won't let me say it) it or love it depends on classes, etc.

I go to a school in the LAUSD district, and it's a math/science/technology magnet. It's not the greatest school, as half the teachers i have this year shouldnt even be teaching. And the one shining star of a teacher the school has, the one that everyone says is simply the best, is retiring before we get her!! argh! :angry: The school offers a lot of clubs and extracurriculars though. However, the magnet counselor...👎

I got to school in St. Catherines at Ridley. Ya I have a teacher who shouldn't be teaching, he can't teach for sh*t, good thing it is for history. My school is a boarding/day school which is a school has has people who live at it and people who go there and leave for home everyday. It isn't to bad but i can get really annoying cause we don't get any snowdays cause most of the people live there.:angry: And Work is ok....just when there are people who are really annoying (I work in a restaurant)

Back