Schools Out

ALIASgurl47 said:
My school got out on May 29th, but if a student has 3 or less absences, they can get out on the 27th and not take FINALS! if you do, its extra credit! I think its a really good system, and more schools should do it because if you don't gyp, (or at least gyp three or less times! lol :smiley:) you get out early!
Can I just mention how I want that??? I never miss school... I should get awarded with no finals! :lol:

I'm happy but sad about school being out. In my school half of us go to one school, and half go to another, so pretty much they're putting us together and then pulling us apart again. I'm going to cry soo much tomorrow at graduation. I don't want to leave my friends!! :(

:( I dont know...well we live in different parts of town, and so half of us go to one high school because we're within its borders, but the people who live in the other part of town are in the other high school's borders. It really sucks. I made some great friends this year.

Everyone is out! :confused: cept.... meee!!! it's not fair!! I still have 2 weeks left! Does everyone start school really early or something?? I start September 7th, eeeee it's stiiiiinky!!!

Back