Schools Out

ahhhhhhhh... it feels great to be done. This week, aka "semana de hell" is finally over! I had finals all week. Then Friday night, you'd think I'd be happy that school's out...except I had to study for the SATII's. I went to a friends house and we studied for nine hours straight. no joke. The Kaplan SATII Math IC book is so hard! We couldn't figure out any of the problems, especially, for some reason, the planar geometry.

And, hey- we're 5 straight-A students...if we can't collectively get those problems...something's wrong!

So we show up at the test and it's the easiet thing...NOTHING like the book. I wanted to burn that damn thing... nine hours of wasted time. Erg.

But now, I can relax. It's over. ^_^

Rachel

I can't even remember- my brain is so fried. They were extremely confusing...maybe it's just that we didn't get taught it at my school. Take a look at the Kaplan book at a book store.. I think it was planar geometry. Yuck. And usually that's so easy!

Rachel

School was out yesterday for us! Sydney hair (the red one) here i come! WOO HOOO i have the dye all ready. mwhahahahahaha! although i was a little less excited because of a problem with a teacher that happened on the last day. He's new at teaching, and is a complete dimwit. He informed me that he knew that I drank when my parents aren't home, WHICH I DON'T! someone in my class told him that, god, what teacher would believe a 13-year-old, he must not understand the kind of rumors that go around at our age, I mean I get 1st honors, live with both parents, have a nice neighborhood, if he knew me at all he wouldn't make a judgement like that. But it's all fixed now, had my mom talk to him. Anywayz, it's nice to get that out! YAY it's SUMMER!

-Fiona

Back