Sci Fi Channels Wed Night???

DOES ANY ONE REMEMBER THE SCI FI CHANNELS OLD WEDNSDAY NIGHT SHOW LINE UP WHAT HAPPENED TO IT ALLTHERE IS IS THE STUPID RIPLLEIS BELIVE IT OR NOT THAT SHOW IS NOT WOTHY TO BE ON THE SCI FI CANNEL I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK THE OLD WEDNSDAY NIGHT LINE UP :mad:

SciFi could improve ratings alot by just reairing a night of polled feedback shows.

They should gather fan likes and dislikes on scifi.com and make a night of just user favorites.

we all know what scifi channel do!!

well, we don't, we just see the effects. they air shows and when the shows have a fanatical fan base :smiley: they go and cut the shows. they go and make loads of pathetic B movies and air them on their channel.

viewers should vote with their spending power, get a petition up of people threatening to cut their subscription to the channel, petition their cable/satellite provider to seperate the channel from other popular programmes in the set packages, then see just how the people at the scifi channel react then!!

SciFi Channel Ruining New Fans!

That would probably work if there weren't so many people who think the SciFi Channel is cutting edge scifi!

Thats why I wanted to get my scifi network idea out. There are many, many people who are just learning scifi and they are using the scifi channel to do it. now their opinions are tweeked to the scifi channels fodder.

How may people have you said scifi to and the say "I don't like that channel" or "i don't like that" They are tainted from the start. It's up to US to spread the true meaning of scifi. Not only literary but in TV and movies, comics and arts.

Back