Sci Fi Clique

If you're into Sci Fi then this is the place for you! Talk about any Sci Fi show!

Note: you may come here even though you aren't into Sci Fi.

What Sci Fi shows do you guys like? I like Star Trek, Stargate SG-1, Farscape and Andromeda.

I like the Star Trek movies and the Stargate movies. I've never really watched any of the shows though. But the sci-fi show that I really love is Knight Rider. I don't know if anybody will know what it's about, but it was on from 1982-86 and I remember watching it as a kid. I'm so glad that they brought it back and now have it on the sci-fi channel.

:lol: i suppose you could call me a sci fi freak! I love anything sci fi/fantasy, mainly movies and books because i dont really watch tv except for alias

FARSCAPE! i love that show! they are going to make it into an aimne (soz can't spell!) but in Br, we have only just got up to where Critan has just saved Arien Suin!
Does Mutant x count in here?
Soz my mum doesn't watch Tv but when i was young i watched everything my Dad watched, so now i like stuff like Stargate!
I can't believe they killed daniel off!! i think it is because he needed to change! BUT STILL!!!!!

o cool! that's the same with us over her in the u.s. you're in england right?

wasn't kinda freaky when criton had that dream and the scorpious in his dream was having like a funeral or something?

i watched everything my dad watched too! that's really weird!

they killed daniel off b/c michael shanks decided he didn't want to act in stargate anymore or something like that.

did you understand that last episode of stargate? i didn't really get it.

Star Wars is Sci Fi! :smiley: I LOVE Star Wars too! :smiley: My locker is full of Star Wars pics along with Alias!!! :smiley: I also have a BIG Star Wars poster for my b-day last year! I also have a whole lot of Star Wars things! :smiley: :smiley:

i like star wars, i kinda watched sum stargate, love farscape too, and i had to shield my eyes as i scrolled down as to not read what had happened, grr stupid 9 network, we've only gotten a quarter of the way through season 3, then they stopped show eps altogether again, no 9's not as stupid as 7

I like Star Wars, Robotech, Red Dwarf, and all of that good stuff. I even write it a lot...I think it rocks. The neat thing about Sci Fi is anything can happen, and it's perfectly valid.

That's for sure! Me and my dad LOVE Sci Fi! We're gonna watch the movie The Children of Dune on Sci Fi. I think it's on Saturday.

Back