Sci-Fi Series

Maarkean

Scout
Anyone have any recommendation for a good sci-fi series (old or new) to give a try? The current showing on television (that I'm aware of) is pretty lacking.

For reference, I've seen and enjoyed the following:
  • Star Trek
  • Stargate
  • Firefly
  • Farscape
  • Battlestar
  • Quantum Leap
  • Xfiles
  • Fringe
  • Eureka
  • Warehouse 13
  • Futurama
  • Lost
  • Twilight Zone

Is there some show out there that I missed that is just awesome? Some show on a cable channel that no one is talking about yet?

Petition to Save Stargate Universe We have signatures from the USA, Canada, Australia , United Kingdom , Russia , The Czech Republic , Singapore , Germany , Brazil , Ireland , Will you sign and help save Stargate Universe (SGU) ? Help Us To Bring Back A Great Show. Pass Along The Info About The Petition. We are making History and We Will Make This Happen.
Sign the Petition

There is considerable evidence that SGU's audience is large, enthusiastic, and still clamoring for the
show's return:
• When Syfy announced SGU's cancellation, the resulting social media firestorm prompted an article by
Forbes,[1] and an unprecedented "open letter" from Syfy to fans.[2]
• The "Save Stargate Universe" Facebook page dwarfs all other "save a series" pages, with over 79,000
followers,[3] and has inspired two more Forbes articles.[4][5]
• On July 6, 2012, SGU won five out of the six Constellation Awards that a TV series can possibly win,
even defeating the hugely successful Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead in the "Best Series"
category by more than five to one. The voting public decides the Constellation Awards.[6]
• According to Alexa statistics, the Stargate franchise, led by SGU, brings more search traffic to
mgm.com than all of MGM's other movies and shows combined.[7]
• Smart-DVR manufacturer TiVo published an article about the extraordinary popularity of SGU re-runs
among its tech-savvy customers.[8]
• Over 11 million Netflix customer reviews rate the Stargate franchise an average of 4 stars out of 5; over
a million of these reviews are for SGU, and rank it the best part of the entire franchise.[9] As you know,
each Netflix customer may enter only one rating per series or movie.
• The fan fiction work "Stargate Universe: The Virtual Third Season" has surpassed 250,000 downloads.
[10]

Back