Science@NASA ... to go

Thanx for the link Kevin!, I will be watching doppler to see if it gets better or beat. Not ready for podcasts yet anyway.

Like other freeware, free podcasting clients are not created equal. Currently the only free app I'm willing to recommend is Doppler, because it automates the bulk of the subscription process for both Windows Media Player and iTunes. Most of the other free tools are still lagging in automation features.

skwirlinator said:
Thanx for the link Kevin!, I will be watching doppler to see if it gets better or beat. Not ready for podcasts yet anyway.
No problem. :smiley:

Yeah, I'm not too sure about podcasts yet either. I guess I'm falling bechind the technology 8-ball because I don't see what the big deal is about.... if a blogger (another movement I'm not a fan of) wants to do audio broadcasts, why not just do it in MP3 and release the MP3 files? Although, as I type this, I can see the general idea behind it.... a sort of RSS-like feed for audio files. But for me I'd rather pull data than have it pushed... if I want to hear an interview with somebody I'd much rather just go to a site and pull that particular file.

Back